Talon Did Nothing Wrong: A Explicative On How Talon Saves the World from Overwatch's Stupidity

Talon was also the reason it collapsed

Talon is also the reason for several city’s to regress

Akande clearly suffers from untreated PTSD given HOW he got his cybernetic body

In arguing against this argument for conflict, you enter conflict with this argument for conflict. In entering conflict while proclaiming conflict is wrong, you have achieved your own defeat. Arguments must be made. Games must be played. Fights must be fought. Wars must be waged. Acquiescence to an unjust temporary peace makes an even more unjust lasting war inevitable. Conflict is inseparable from peace for it is peaceful at its core. True peace requires the fun and freedom of conflict, and our continued strive to overcome new obstacles.

Doomfist understands that conflict is the only path towards lasting peace, for it is by its nature the closest one can ever get too true peace. That is why he is worthy to lead Talon against those who would weaken humankind in pursuit of temporary peace that will inevitably trigger an insurmountable war against the superior power of omnics.

2 Likes

Okay but to explain why doom fist is wrong

his idea of conflict is to drop a bomb on someone that mildly offended him, to escalate something x1000 and that itself is wrong because no actual progress is made from an artificial escalation

This is a HUGE stretch

1 Like

I feel like this belongs more in the Lore forum.

An*

20 characterssss

People insist democracy is ideal over violence, but how many just causes have been ended through a dissatisfaction and compromise? Artificial escalation is quick and effective in forcing people to clash and prove their collective will.

Only through cornflakes do we evolve - Doomfist.

1 Like

Personally I think Talon would make a lovely country if they got serious and took one over.

Yeah! Talon is best Overwatch will fall!

Talon was the reason for a lot of things, like the explosion and the killing of gerard. BUT Talon was not the reason for overwatch’s fall, as far as we know, since we havnt seen that, and early lore suggests the Reyes, was the lead of an internal rebellion which lead to a lot of issues such as the explosion at the swiss hq

Youre just bending the facts to support your theory, If conflict was really the basis of evolution then we wouldnt have this discussion, one would fight the other then the last men would fight the last women in some place in the Earth and the species died.

Conflict does play a part in the evolution of humanity, but is a trinity, order, freedom and conflict.

Order - the first men gather and created rules to live together.
Freedom - the men then started to inprove their lifes.
Conflict - the men started to envy the other men’s freedom.

One does not work without the other, one causes the other, and thats probably why Talon has their influences in Vishkar business.

Terrorism is bad. No matter how you explain it, it’s still terrorism and still bad. Talon are basically terrorist.

Now I push the same question back to you with one change.

Are the members of ISIS truly insane and evil, or merely achieving an uncomfortable greater good?

Lawful Good is boring, the best heroes are Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Good, or Neutral Good.

What if i told you there omnics and talon are not the real final boss

create conflict the planet is vulnerable who else wins wink wink.

Agree, Overwatch abused a lot of it’s operative in the name of greater good. Gabriel, Reinhardt and Angela deserve much more than what they are treated. Angela had it’s the easiest since she is a very important figure, I feel really bad for Reinhardt and Gabriel. At least Gabe didn’t join Overwatch (granted, he join Talon, which is not that good at all) while Reinhardt still loyal to Overwatch despite how they treated him.

Baptiste, Lucio and Hana are definitely my preferable character along with Sombra and Moira. I also agree with Satya, but she is currently manipulated by Sanjay and I hope she can escape his grasp one day.

If you says that Talon did nothing wrong then you are definitely wrong. In Baptiste origins story we obviously saw them attacking innocent people and if you said that conflict is necessary, I really disagree with you. I also didn’t agree with Overwatch, they are… I have no words to describe them.

They shunned Moira, where she wants to unlocks a human’s true potential through science with a rather unusual ways to discover it. Other scientist says her work is contradictive because they were unable to replicate her work, I say they are just jealous that they were unable to create such impressive work.

The funniest part is they shunned Moira but they didn’t shunned Torbjorn and Angela, where one had a hand at creating Bastion and the other able to bring someone back from the dead, which is way more controversial for me. We still don’t know if ressurect is a canon ability which Mercy can do, but I assume she can since she did save Genji from death.

Other than Moira, Reaper and Reinhardt also receives an unfair treatment from Overwatch. What I think about Gabe’s action in retribution is I support him because he did the right thing. But Overwatch blames and disgrace him for his action, which is necessary.

The point is, both organizations are bad. But Overwatch’s vision is sounds good which is only a front really. There’s a reason why Angela hates Overwatch now.

Genji was on the brink of death, not actually dead. Resurrection is just a game mechanic.

Still, disgracing Moira is uncalled for. I don’t deemed it necessary since she didn’t really break any law. She just use a much more unusual and unique method for it.

Dissent among her peers soon followed. Many considered her work to be dangerous because of its perceived ethical shortfalls, and O’Deorain was even accused of having the same unchecked desire for scientific advancement that some believed had caused the Omnic Crisis. In addition, other geneticists were unable to reproduce the results of Moira’s research, which further called her discoveries into question. Instead of kickstarting her career, her paper seriously damaged her reputation.

Being unable to reproduce a scientist’s results means either A) they lied about their methods, which is bad science, or B) they falsified the results, which is also bad science. No she didn’t break any laws, but her methods were easily enough to get her disgraced from the scientific community and potentially lose whatever certification she had.

1 Like