TAKE THE NEW MAPS OFF OF LUCIOBALL COMP this is the TOTAL MAYHEM VERSION OF LUCIOBALL and we should NOT BE FORCED TO PLAY IT AS COMPETITIVE

Title. I have been playing lucioball since it started and can not get behind pushing such a big change to competitive so soon.

9 Likes

Honestly it does mess with muscle memory, though after playing more i like them.
Except for the busan one, that one definetly needs a rework.

1 Like

The worst map is the new Busan one imo, those pillars are so bad

2 Likes

very well put. these maps literally combat competetiveness in this mode.

2 Likes

Like who in the right mind thought this would be fine?

Someone literally was just sitting there thinking, “Know what lucio ball should have that I like and maybe thousands of people absolutely wont? Stuff in the way! Lets do that!” and actually changed the mode with very little warning without thinking about the player base.

1 Like

the cooldown changes also dumbs down the gamemode and lowers the overall skill ceiling. booping used to be dangerous in old lucioball. the ult literally allowed you to have no CD on boop and that’s just all the time now. geesh. just stand in goal and literally spam boops. maddening.

2 Likes

Literally as you replied I was in a game, the goalie booped the ball and i was right there in his face with the goal right behind him. I went for the boop and in old lucio ball I would have made the goal, but instead he boops again instantly, sending it over my head and back towards our goal.

1 Like

yep its a mess. nice phrasing, btw.

I’m pretty sure they don’t read all caps titles.

I was really looking forward to the summergames because of lucioball. But when i started playing i just instantly noticed that they completely screwed up the game. Some kid with a map editor (?) has put walls in the arena, what the bleep? I stopped playing because of this bs.

2 Likes

I’m 19 SR away from masters and this is my first time playing Lucioball. I’m a low gold player. My abnormally high rank does seem fishy as heck. I assume all the seasoned players’ muscle memories are so shot that I have an advantage over them

1 Like