Take Away Bridgette's Shield

You cant just remove a whole part of a hero lmao. Thats not even a small nerf thats a negative rework and would literally destroy her

4 Likes

her shield just got nerfed can u stop complaining

I love the delete antlything that kills me because it makes me feel bad argument

Characters that show you aren’t as good as you think you are make this game great

1 Like

She isn’t though. She’s fine.

What’s your rank?

Let’s see the the level of player that makes that kind of argument.

How does it feel to be a Masters player who can’t counter Brigitte and has to try and rank shame people?

3 Likes

Everyone

It’s what the forums are full of

Playes wanting heroes changed because they die.

Players want blizzard to hand hold them so they feel better. Becoming a better player I guess is harder

Masters player, thats a joke. I can get gm anytime i feel like spamming low skill trash characters. I have completely given up on this game because people like you are being catered to. Low level people being given low skill characters to win against gm withs. Unbelievable what they’ve done to this game.

I remember when every single dps was playable. Now 3 are.

Tell me what the counter to Bridgette is. I’m waiting.

Pharah, Junkrat and Doomfist

Swap or don’t. It’s all your fault you die. Not the other players.

Even if they play Brigitte and Doomfist

4 Likes

Wrong, low skill trash, low skill trash.

“Why don’t you just play low skill trash when the enemy is abusing low skill trash?”

And junkrat/doom don’t even counter her, they just don’t get destroyed by her presence because they do large amounts of instant/quick damage.

You’re proving my point, just swap to 1 of the 3 playable dps characters when they play Bridgette, amazing.

E: Brig makes half the roster unplayable

JUST SWAP LUL HEHEHEHE

I mean, I’m actually a top 500 player. I just choose to stay down in Diamond. So, don’t try and devalue my point because of my rank, because it’s not my actual rank.

lul. The game’s actually thriving sis, but keep reaching. Also, this is straight up untrue.

Pharah, Junkrat, Widow, Hanzo, Doomfist, Sombra and Torb all counter her. Zarya’s decent against her, and the only tank who really struggles against her is Winston. Oh, and range.

1 Like

Last night, I witnessed a Soldier who triggered his ult and tried to kill Brig in close combat but ended up killed by her with little effort.

LOL’d so hard at that.

Doesn’t remove the fact that every death I’d your fault

Not big, bad Doomfist or big bad Brigitte

Look at what you are doing wrong and correct that

(Lol at rank shaming. 3 of us play on this account, a 11 year old, a 42 year old and me. I play for fun and not to cry over dying in a video game )

Probably a troll but I’ll bite.

Is Brig annoying, sure
Is Brig overpowered, no
Are people allergic to Pharah, yes

Dont @ me

1 Like

h
ttps://ibb.co/kVHBUU

There’s a screen of me getting top500 THIS SEASON before they patched the buffs. Wouldn’t you know it I start playing soldier and mccree after the buffs and I plummet like a rock.

WOW I wonder if this game is balanced well? They do a second* buff for soldier and mccree and they are still complete trash.

I wonder who might be causing that imbalance? I don’t know.

But please, mr. top 500 show me your screenshot of you being top 500 this season i’m sure you have one.

Click able link

So you use a OP Spamzo to climb yet choose real skill needed characters, McCree and 76, and plummet

Sounds like a you problem more than a balance problem

6 Likes

sorry i’m not trying to rank shame you, but when you imply that soldier and mccree are only unplayable because i’m not “countering Bridgette right” I was just wondering what credentials you had for telling me that my soldier play must just be sub-par, or flawed.

Now I understand you were probably saying “just never play soldier/mccree, swap to one of the 3 viable dps when the enemy team goes bridgette”, which is literally just agreeing with what i’ve been saying that brigette makes half the dps literally unplayable.

No I am saying you dropped because you don’t have the skill to play those characters

7 Likes

Then i did understand, and that’s why i asked you what rank you were.

Soldier playrate is .6% AFTER the buffs, and mccree’s winrate is barely 50.

They aren’t viable characters, and the only reason they have ANY time played is because they are classic high skill characters that people enjoy playing, even if they aren’t playable.