T500 challenger tag bug

dps peaked rank 82, finished rank 330 on AMERICAS leaderboard, i got the ‘t500 ROLE challenger’ tag but it doesn’t even exist, only the ‘t500 challenger’ tag exists so I can’t put any tag on. Furthermore, I’m stuck with the ‘Rebel’ tag that I didn’t even put on and the ‘No Title’ tag is locked so I cant do anything about it LMFAO

2 Likes

Lol I finished Top 500 in DPS and the pop up told me that I received the Masters tag smh.

1 Like

same thing here. it said i unlocked “grandmaster role challenger title” and its not even on the list of comp titles for me

2 Likes

Same here, I have placed masters for season 3 and season 4, on challenges it shows I have unlocked the master challenger titles. However, when I go onto player titles, it is locked.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.