Syspended from Competitive Play for 12 hours?

Hi, I was suspended from Competitive Play for 12 hours.
I didn’t receive any e-mail but I suspect it’s from leaving a bunch of matches when I didn’t like my team’s picks.
I also cannot contact the support because they want my ID for that and frankly, that’s too much of a hassle for me.
Anyways if anyone could offer me a link to a support article explaining Competitive Suspensions that would be MIGHTY helpful since Google doesn’t seem to be able to find any.
And maybe if a Blizzard employee could just at least tell me “yeah it’s for leaving matches” or state the correct reason that would be lovely as well.

I think this will help you.

Also, leaving comp games DO trigger a temporary ban from comp, so your 12 hours ban is pretty normal.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s for leaving matches. Leaving a match for any reason can result in a penalty and loss in SR. There is some info provided by Jeff Kaplan here regarding this. Penalties for leaving at the beginning of the match are applied to try to avoid queue dodgers.

2 Likes

And maybe if a Blizzard employee could just at least tell me “yeah it’s for leaving matches”

Yeah it’s for leaving matches.

Perfect. :heart:

2 Likes

Ah ok then. Yeah I was leaving early every time when my teams decided to troll, I don’t wanna ruin matches I just don’t wanna play matches with players that don’t want to try hard. Guess I have to from now on.