Sym's Hindi ult line replaced with her English one

Sad, but thanks for the response!
I hope we would have that voiceline too soon!

1 Like

Rein, Torb, and Bastion to have audible ult sounds for friendlies, they’re just not verbal.

Rein has an audible hammer smack on the ground, Bastion has kind of an engine sputter accompanied by the sound of rolling tank treads, and Torbjörn’s turret has a mechanical transformation sound, like a bunch of gears and springs shifting.

1 Like

Just an inquiry, Mr. Chu, since you seem to be answering a few questions by the players, but do you happen to know if the Noire Widow skin will ever be made cross platform available?

What I mean is, if I already have the skin unlocked for an account on XBox, will the skin ever be made so that it’s connected to my Blizzard account as well? That way I could have the skin on any platform I have the Blizzard account it’s already unlocked on connected to.

I suppose this question is also valid regarding the other “Legacy” skins as well.

One of the main reasons i’m reluctant to buy another copy of Overwatch is that I know my exclusive skins won’t carry over from Xbox to PC, and i’m just wondering if that will ever change.

I’m not in the know about this, was there a suggestion that they were adding a special ult line for this skin?

1 Like

here is your inspiration for doomfist in attitude . add 8055 to doomfist

Winged victory? She previously had “onward to victory” as a rez line. I believe this was removed, if the forums are correct.

1 Like

I wonder why widow never got fixed. She always says the ally line when activating the ult.

Do you think it’s possible for you guys to create an voice ultimate selection where we can choose whether to be in native language or English?

1 Like

Ah, I see. I didn’t notice the change. Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks for the reply, Mr. Chu! I appreciate it.

Of course! I didn’t notice it either until it was pointed out to me. I’m rather sad to see it go. It was far and away my favorite of her lines.

They said they were moving this voiceline to her ult instead “Heroes never die” when you have WInged Mercy skin.
She had like rez ability’s voiceline
And they needed to re-record to make it more for an Ultimate, but we don’t know more now.

1 Like

doomfist fist skin ideas:

Hey, I was wondering if you could switch Widowmaker’s ult lines around so the player hears the French line instead of the English line to make it more consistent with all of the other non-support characters. I think I (the player activating Widow’s ult) should hear the French version of the line when activating it. Right now she is the only non-support that uses her english line for the one activating it like the supports.

That’s what I’ve been saying. I always want to hear support enemy lines when i activate them.

1 Like

I know, right. I asked blizzard that too and they seem to igbore that question.

NEW HERO FOR ILIOS NAME : SANTO (from Santorini) SANTO is the SUN in latin i think