Symmetra's healing and damage turrets

I think Sym should have her old 6 turrets back.

And that Sym herself should be able to switch between them healing or damaging with a mouse wheel or a number pad… so they have an interesting dualistic purpose…

• 40 health per second
  • 30 dps

It would be awesome if she could make smart and cheeky kills with her turrets but also heal with them if needed.

Or chose via left click/right click if she wants them to heal or do damage, and chose a manual number herself.

Also i think she should be able to set them up at any distance without throwing them, if this is going to be her way of healing, then they should just materialize at the surface that she is looking at so they cannot be destroyed mid air and render her handicapped.

1 Like

I think this needs to be remembered.
They didn’t try healing with her 3.0 turrets. They were using her 2.0 turrets.

Continuing the discussion from Symmetra Rework: Defense or Support?:

1 Like

you could do like my rework idea where pressing shift puts you in the “turret mode” and then you press Left click for dmg or right click for heals

1 Like

This I’d be okay with. The main reason I didn’t like the idea of healing is because it would mostly mean getting rid of the ones that deal damage and slow enemies. Being about to rotate between the 2 would be a option that makes everyone happy.

2 Likes

I just had the same idea when reading this OP. It would be like Moira orb but for turrets. I can get behind that.

Though it would probably be hard for the developers to numerically balance between healing and damaging.

Damage may be too weak if not stacked with other damage turrets, and the same goes for healing.

i think 30dps turrets with maybe 30-50% slow would be fine for damage turrets.

for healing…maybe 15-25hps would be okay. but id give them specialized AI, since you cant control them, make them focus the person that is on the lowest amount of HP relative to their max

1 Like

I honestly think that the slow is a bit too much, or should be removed completely, because i dont want crybaby genji mains complaining again about her.

I think its better to have them more with ranges of 12-15 meters to compensate for the loss of slow.

As for the dps to healing ratio, i think healing should be slightly higher then the dps, so we dont have a DPS Moira type of situation, ya know?

if anything, we should reduce the damage,

because this symmetra is a SUPPORT, the slow would be more important

I understand your point but… i think the slow is much more annoying…

I still stand by 30 dps and 35 hps