Symmetra's beam is awesome on the ptr

Path notes? cuz ya I still wreck people on mei. It’s almost boring to the point I stop actually trying to kill them and just troll them.

But it’s true…

1 Like

It’s not a fact hunny buns.

Because if you think it is it just shows how little you know about Sombra’s history since she was introduced.

So it is a bug tho? And is the less damage on first tick of her primary removed too?

Sombra is used all the time in GOATS instead of DVa. Do you, in fact, actually know anything?

1 Like

but if this is the case, there is currently a bug that prevents the stacking of turrets regardless of the heroes that slow down. could you check in the ptr, please? many are reporting it.

Holy moly. This is not about rewarding bad aim. Let me explain:

Let’s say you had 50% accuracy on stage two beam, which is 130 dps. You’d expect to be doing 65 dps, but with the live bugs, you do less.

This fix makes it correct. No, being “bad” is not being rewarded. Get it straight.

8 Likes

What I know is only for people who aren’t blatantly ignorant.

Hi, are things being done about the slowing effects not working on certain heroes abilities? For example, Doom punch doesn’t slow when 3 turrets are on him, same with Genji dash.

1 Like

are you done talking?

2 Likes

So, a yellow post says having good aim, goes unrewarded, and you say having bad aim also goes unrewarded.

So which is it?

And why was the fix needed?

What you wreck people on is your business and does not matter in the least. The tp rework is a net nerf, not allowing slows to stack nerfs mei and sym, the ult charge increase affects sym more because its her only self sustain and with this change mei has had her ult charge raised by a culminative 54% since game launch

1 Like

Depends if you are done being ignorant?

So the nerf they gave her to fix a bug is gone?

You’re misinterpreting. Obviously if your tracking is amazing, you won’t have been hindered by this bug as much. That’s all that means.

3 Likes

Because it was so useful before?

I can’t understand what you think i’m ignorant about. Sombra is one of the most picked DPS in OWL. Not really the Devs fault if you can’t be an opportunist and get a kill.

2 Likes

You don’t make something worse just because it’s already not that good. Sym mains have already explained why these tp changes are bad, so you can go look at those threads instead of coming into here and just spouting nonsense and being aggressive

DING DING DING

We have a winner.

At least one person in this thread got the point I was trying to make.

And it took a yellow name to confirm it won’t affect someone like me, but will reward people with bad aim.

But, wait, no, someone said it doesn’t reward bad aim.

So I repeat why was the fix needed exactly?

? Buddy. I explained it perfectly already here. If you can’t see why doing less damage than intended due to coding is needed, you won’t understand any logical argument.

7 Likes