đź”· Symmetra TP now places instantly on PTR

Don’t worry, it’s a bug, it wasnt on the patch notes. They will fix it soon enough, we can’t have oppressive teleports now can we. =p

44 Likes

Remember it’s not in the patch notes so don’t get your hopes up yet

5 Likes

can someone give me a link to ptr patch notes?

Almost certainly a bug… but its not he first time a change didn’t get reflected in the notes either…

O_o

Please make this one of those bugs that gets incorporated into an actual buff.

45 Likes
3 Likes

Are we sure about that? I tested it and didn’t notice the difference.

1 Like

Idk, maybe he is wrong. It is something you would definitely notice because it takes like 2 seconds to build.

1 Like

Here’s a quick video I made:

55 Likes

This would unironically help her a ton and make it the actual niche grav counter they said they wanted it to be. But I doubt it will stick

19 Likes

Guess I opened the wrong client, lol.

Can we… can we keep it?

53 Likes

Please keep it in! It helps her survivability so much!

Also these days her tp is so predictable it’s almost bad.

32 Likes

This would be a REALLY nice buff to her survivability. if only they could also lower the cooldown too…

28 Likes

I doubt we get to keep this because “hypothetically overpowered teleport strategies” and that sort of stuff.

Instantly teleporting people with no ability to react to said teleporter is still very strong and more firmly makes her into a cheesy teleport bot that relies on strategies like capture Hanamura point A quick to win games. And then rest of the time she’s just… garbage.

If this is the buff to make symm more viable, I’m not all that happy with this buff from balance perspective, even if it would allow to tp away from graviton surges (finally!). If she’s too strong of a teleport bot, you bet they are going to keep her utter garbage otherwise.

6 Likes

i bet the official reason when they fix it will be that “the blossoming animation of symmetras teleporter is iconic and we dont want to take away this animation from her”… cries in sticky beam

4 Likes

Can you sentry bomb with it, or does it not move the sentries?

You can sentry bomb it.

1 Like

Welp, that’s broken af.

If people wanna keep this “bug” as a feature, they better ask for that to be removed.

8 Likes

It’s actually kinda busted. On PTR you can instant TP bomb a Zen and they are dead af.

3 Likes