Symmetra sound bug when enemies shoot your turrets

You can hear the sound of someone hitting your turrets at max volume across the map.

That’s intentional. It just lets you know that something within your kit is under fire

really?

the sound of an ana hitting something on full blast when i’m 100m away from it is intentional?

i don’t think so

it sounds exactly as if you yourself are hit, only even louder

Today i havent heard the beam of enemy Sym turrets, but the other turret sounds are worked well.

i’m talking of sound hitting YOUR turrets

they sound as if you are the turret (or sitting right on it), even when the turret is far far away in narnia

it sounds like you are being hit, when something across half the map is happening, which is more than a little confusing

1 Like

LOL ok i tried giving a reasonable explanation but you have a nice day ig

You can hear people damaging your turrets to let you know they’ve being damaged.

but on 100% volume, across the whole map, even if you set your volume to 40%!

am I talking Chinese or something???

and it didn’t do that with the old turrets either…

It made a sound when your old turrets were destroyed that you could hear cross-map.

but not the weapon sound of the enemy, and it didn’t sound as if you yourself got hit

and you couldn’t hear it if you were too far away

It plays the Ana sound for whatever damage your turret takes.
I’m sure you are able to distinguish whether you yourself are taking damage or not.

no the point is you are NOT, because it sound exactly the same

You should be keeping an eye on your health bar and noticing the red reminders to show you from which direction you are taking damage from. There are tons of visual cues as well as general game sense. :slight_smile:

god dammit!!!

I DON’T TAKE DAMAGE THE TURRET DOES!!!

but it sounds like I TAKE DAMAGE!

how hard can it be?

ok, details…
i was blizzard world, we already capped firt point, my turret was on the siege tank, i just died and respawned and heard ana hitting me. but there was no ana because what i heard was ana killing my turret on the siege tank across half the map.

if you still don’t get it i assume you’re trolling…

I’m not saying you take damage. I’m saying learn how to differentiate when your character is taking damage versus your turret.

I literally main Symmetra. I know how tf she works.

you still don’t understand we are talking about A BUG, not how she works normally…