Symmetra Minor Nerf?

Does anyone else agree that Symmetra could use a minor nerf?

Not sure what to propose as a nerf, but a match can feel (playing against or as) almost one-sided, especially if she is pocketed by healers and/or paired with a Moria/Zarya/Winston. Maybe an increase in the damage falloff timing from her primary fire when not hitting something?

It is a rare situation when I don’t need to make a change in character to counter. Typically this is because the Sym is not getting support or is moving predictively. There are also those times when one team change is not enough.

1 Like

No

91 Likes

No.

she’s been nerfed, reworked too many times.

43 Likes

Why would you nerf Sym? Her kit is empty she needs a fourth rework

40 Likes

Yep. Absolutely busted hero! I’m stuck in bronze because of Symmetra, even though I have grandmasters positioning. Such a broken hero. /s

19 Likes

No.

Literally nobody but you thinks that. She’s garbage.

32 Likes

Oh god. You just started a war.

2 Likes

Someone thinks sym needs a nerf? Jeez people on this forum complain about anything now huh.

14 Likes

Literally 0 posts. Ignore.

1 Like

It’s a 1v(how many other people on the forums), it’ll be won quickly.

2 Likes

I swear she is actually no-skill, her beam is so op and auto-locky, seriously! It’s so autolock, but you can’t see it. blizz nerf plz

/s

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Is there something wrong if this is his first post? Does that make his point invalid because he has no posts? People gotta make their first post sometime bruh.

3 Likes

She is very very situational hero. Her beam does low damage and it takes quite some time to reach lvl 3. Only annoying thing I find about her is slowing effect on her turrets. But she DOESN’T NEED NERF.

3 Likes

The fact that people still call sym a “no aim, no brain” hero bamboozles me :woozy_face:

18 Likes

Ah yes, symmetra the top tier, most op, always viable hero.

The complaints are getting kinda dumb

4 Likes

Maybe. Got used to first posts be full of trolling. Especially when those posts are about Symmetra.

I’m telling you people still think Brig is op… It’s 2020. I’ve literally seen 2 #DeleteBrig posts in the last day…

3 Likes

I disagree. Her kit can do so much, such as: getting a team into a strategic potion or place turrets in unique angles that can be hard to reach without stepping into enemy fire.

Her primary and secondary are also high damage. The primary doesn’t take too long to build once hitting something, even a shield.

I would say her kit is pretty well thought out, just maybe a few tweaks.

1 Like

*That can be done better.

Want to kill? Reaper/McCree/Widow.

Anything else her kit is good for? Lucio can taxi everyone everwhere and doesn’t have to deploy and can move and is an aoe.
The turrets are more annoying than useful. If you can’t melee in the general direction of the trurrets, then that’s definitely a you problem.

7 Likes