Symmetra just got a HUGE Rework on TP on PTR!

It’s huge boys!

4 Likes

what does this mean

If you place it on a moving platform like on Volskaya

14 Likes

So you can almost use Teleporter like its original 1.0 version for a faster respawn for your team?

1 Like

I see, so crying a lot seems to help.

1 Like

It sure does and we sym mains deserve it

1 Like

I don’t really play Symm but these are weird changes. It’s not like her teleporter is what makes her weak. I can appreciate QL changes but it’s her weapon that needs adjusting. Specifically the range of her primary and the speed and charge rate of her alternative.

3 Likes

These seem kind of iffy to me. Especially the cooldown starting when the teleporter is destroyed combined with the increased cooldown.

10 Likes

They need to invest in her utilities more than her damage I believe

They’ll probably need to dial that back. It’s a lot more potential downtime.

10s cooldown that starts when destroyed seems about right.

3 Likes

If you place it on a moving platform it will break probably.

Nope, it’s not huge, it’s a nerf.

Cooldown will begin instantly because TP is going to be destroyed constantly, but then you will have even longer downtime between doing anything but staring at your cooldown bar.

Even worse, it doesn’t allow us to quickly escape back with a teleport anymore after we surprise maneuver behind enemy team.

Symm’s gimmick doesn’t need any darn nerfs and her TP doesn’t need compensation nerfbats for its darn gimmick.

Stop butchering my heroes ffs.

8 Likes

She needs to be able to reliably contribute to fights. I hate teleporter because it’s more or a less a gimmic.

A Hanzo, McCree, Torb, arnt going to wait for you to set up or ignore your obvious teleporter flank.

She’s like Sombra. Utilities over raw damage it’s like an off DPS. We have off supports and off tanks why not off DPS?

YES! They finally listened and made the ability worth a damn on defense, w00t!

huge as in, huge nerf to it

8 Likes

Somehow blizzard can’t seem to stop nerfing symmetra with every change they do.

Because they are afraid of overbuffing this garbage hero into an average one.

7 Likes

It didn’t need compensatory nerfs they could have just made it infinite and added the range and called it a day. Oh well.

6 Likes

It’s gonna be so much worse than that, cuz the TP still breaks instantly, but now you got tacked additional 3 seconds cooldown to it and additional 0.5 seconds of being able to use it and escape with it when you do sneaky flanks. 0.5 seconds means a lot when you try to get away from people turning around and using stuns.

Waiting 3 seconds longer to make plays because tp already has massively long downtime is far bigger of a deal than bit more range and infinite duration. It’s a huge nerf to her ability to actually play the game and be mobile.

They essentially killed her turretbombing and weaving between her teleports and trying to be harder to kill, because she has zero other defensive ability.

I rather take older TP than this sham, thanks.

6 Likes

You can’t place it on a payload and have a weaker version of her old ultimate back.

1 Like