Symmetra dragon skin voicelines

Now that mercy is getting her old ultimate voicelines, can we please give symmetras drgaon skin the voicelines it had during be halloween event.

40 Likes

Yes, Symmetra’s Dragon skin is getting her voicelines from Junkenstein’s Revenge in the same time frame as Mercy’s line changes.

193 Likes

And you guys aren’t sure when they are going to be added? No guesses or probable times?

2 Likes

Hurray! Thank you mr Chu :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome!

I’m glad you guys decided to add them to the skin anyways. It’s her best skin and it would be a shame if she didn’t had those epic voicelines outside the event brawl.

4 Likes

Any chance Torb’s magni skin will be getting “For Khaz Modan!” voice line for his ult, as opposed to the “For Odin!” or something it has currently?

What about Mccree’s Van Helsing skin voicelines like High Moon and something with silver bullets? And please, can you add more voicelines for Officer D.VA skin or make her police voicelines more often to appear (they are SO extremely rare).

7 Likes

While we’re at it, can we get some new voicelines for the blizzard world skins? I’d love to hear ‘fresh meat’ whenever I hook/kill an enemy while wearing the butcher skin.

3 Likes

Yassssss queen werk honey okur!

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I love the voice line changes for skins.

Any chance we’ll be getting that “Fresh Meat” Roadhog line we heard in the trailer for the lootbox update? Thought it’d be one of the lines for hooking an enemy, but I haven’t heard it.

Could we also get Bastion’s Ult voice line from Uprising on his Null Sector skin.

2 Likes

Wow it took some time but’ll finally happen. Michael Chu and the devs have been so open on these new forums it’s awesome. I hope this continues.

2 Likes

I missed this skin the last time around, now I have one more reason to get it once it becomes avail again. Thanks man! Now I get two awesome voice lines for Merc and Sym!

2 Likes

Can you please make it so Junkrat’s Beach Skin tire Quacks when it explodes?

12 Likes

Yes please

20characters

Look at everyone praising The Lords for an easy change that should’ve happened last November XD

Now, I understand that positive reinforcement (praising devs for doing something we want) is a good thing.

But it’s just funneh.

2 Likes

wait…what? They were taken away after the update?!

And if McCree can finally say some different lines while ulting, like:

“It’s High Tide” for Summer
"It’s High Moon" for Halloween
"I’m all in" for his Gambler skin

etc. So much potential not happening here ;-;

3 Likes

100x yes for its high tide

WOW. FINALLY! THANK YOU! Her Dragon skin is so good and wouldn’t be the same without those voice lines.