Symmetra Dragon Skin Voice Lines

Would love to see these added to the game!

4 Likes

Yeah, me too. I would like to know if that is even something they plan on “maybe doing one day idk” or if it is not on the radar at all, since it is not really a big thing.

1 Like

I’d like it if they found a way to add most if not all of the lines to the game, it would be pretty neat to have characters in their costumes using the voice lines to refer to each other.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s about time. It’s a legendary skin, and all the assets are there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They did say they’d be doing some Sym changes and that said changes would probably require new art, sound, and animation assets. That’s says “new skills to me”. So why give a skin new voice lines, when the skills those lines are based off of are set to change in the near future?

5 Likes

I didn’t think of that! That could be why they haven’t added them to the game yet.

Agreed.

That’s definetly one of my favorite skins in the game😆

1 Like

Makes sense, haven’t thought of that.

Though the lines were already in game, only just for the PvE mode. It is not like they would have to record new lines for the skin alone, they existed already.

1 Like

I made a megathread about this on the old forums, but it didn’t really get anywhere :frowning: but I hope you can inspire it more, it’s always nice to see people caring about low-picked heroes like Symmetra :slight_smile:

Hopefully in the future we will get those dragon voice lines for her :smiley:

3 Likes