Symmetra BUFFED on the PTR! 7/20/18

Source?

If real, I would rather them fix the Tic-Rate than a longer range.

7 Likes

her gun is too small to have such a long beam, it makes no sense at all and it’s gonna look really awkward.

but a buff’s a buff so! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s pretty voluminous.

1 Like

Sounds good. Just remove the “throw 3 sentries on the floor and teleport them onto point to delete the enemy almost instantly”

8 Likes

Thats it? lol, shes still useless

3 Likes

It’s on the PTR Feedback forum

8 Likes

Would you care to explain why you think she’s useless?

Symmetra has many uses, especially for her team.

1 Like

Ayy thanks.

Still, I would rather have them fix the Tic-Rate for it.

5 Likes

Insignificant and will change nothing, honestly she has so many flaws to the kit that basically make it impossible for her to ever be viable in her current state of Symmetra 3.0, I have just been so repulsed
by new sym that I just haven’t been able to put enough time into her to be able to explain them in detail tbh.

4 Likes

60 dps at 10m Vs. 60 dps at 12m
:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

It was needed; I noticed from the start that her beam was too short.
I still don’t know if it’s enough tho.

3 Likes

I’m not sure this is enough, but it shows they are trying to fix her(which is more than you can say about Bastion).

3 Likes

It’s not going to be enough without fixing that tick rate

But it’s a start. Hopefully it’s not the end.

3 Likes

Her ult is god awfull, brings nothing. TP is useless, people are to busy shooting posisioning healing to look where the tp is and where its going. And it takes forever to setup, her shooting turrets move slower then my grandmother.
Shes god awfull at every range, except super close. But all other heroes that are good close up destroyers her, Brig junk mei reaper rein zaray just to mention some. Compare her to other dps , like hanzo who can be effective at close mid and long range. Now tell me what uses she have?

5 Likes

This would be a step in the right direction, but it alone is not enough to make her primary attack any more viable than it is right now. It would still be trash, because of the tick rate, upgrade speed and low ammo capacity.

1 Like

She needs another rework, this new version is even more useless than the last.

5 Likes

yea thats a really stupid mechanic…

It’s still less average DPS than her secondary fire. It could have a 20m range and still be useless.

I’d prefer to see a cooldown for her turrets or maybe better hp

1 Like

Why cant they just remove the ramp up gimmick?, it doesnt autolock anymore so i see no reason for it to exist!

Give her a flat damage of 90 dps and 30 meter range and remove the ammo charge gimmick as well.