🏚 Sym doesn't have a role, thats the main problem, "Blame Dev's Economically Needs" (Mega topic)

Sad that they didn’t go with the healer rework for her.

Fun fact, a healer is always valued and an asset to the team.

A defective DPS hero that players hate for no reason is not.

1 Like

15 seconds? That’s hardly enough time to get out of the spawn and in place.

He tried to quickly put a teleporter down and it was quickly destroyed, so he just went back inside and switched.

Owl players don’t really play much Sym for a reason.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Got a video clip of this? I would really like to see this.

1 Like

Nope, it was outside of OWL when the new euro teams were doing little matches against each other. I am sure it’s somewhere on twitch, but I only heard about in another post. But there been so many Sym articles lately, I lost it, i didn’t comment on it but I should have. (Plus I was sick when they posted it.)

So Sorry, but can’t always get everything. (even if we wish it)

2CP (20 characters).

in very inconsistent ways

1 Like

You may as well just stop talking. Because at this point, you’ve lost the argument.

This was a discussion not an argurement, if you refuse to believe the truth and walk over to the hills of cotton candy and candy canes.

I am just saying I told you so, when you die in the most hellish fallout like environment possible.

Basically you go have “fun”, but you will likely get banned in higher levels of “comp”.

And thus this continues…

Dismissing anyone else’s opinions, and claiming they were either ‘lucky’ or ‘playing with noobs’ shows you have little to argue.

What truth? You mean your opinion?

Look, gonna quote N7warrior who just pointed this out in another topic, just now. “she’d be in the pros with their pro teamwork dismantling goats. But she’s not because she’s not good. The effort put into making her work isn’t optimal not guaranteed like any other hero in the game.” Its time to admit it, the symmetra rework was a failure - #92 by N7Warrior-1327

Right, so because 1 person says it, that means it’s correct? She’s just not meta. Sure she needs some little buffs, but she’s not terrible or unplayable.

You know you contradicting yourself. Right?

How? I’m sharing my opinion. However, you’re trying to prove that she is terrible, when your only bit of evidence is ‘pros don’t play her, and this 1 guy said she’s bad’.

I can see why alot of the old Sym mains quit.

Stop repeating yourself. Especially when it’s just a poor argument.

Looks like I can’t: 🏚 Sym doesn't have a role, thats the main problem, "Blame Dev's Economically Needs" (Mega topic) - #32 by Doomfish-21368