Sym 3.0 has faults that need addressing

I just think that the streamlined nature of her turrets make you want to deploy them more during but her restrictions of her long cooldowns and the vulnerability they have makes you more inclined to play passively like symm 2.0 anyway. It’s a real issue I have with 3.0 tbh :tired_face:

I think she should have a turret reset and be able to hold four turrets AT LEAST.

Her turrets being more streamlined is fun but while turret bomb is fun, it’s incredibly risky and has a huge cooldown.
The limits they place on sym encourage her to play passively and that continues to today with 3.0
But if you reward her for being aggressive, then she has reason to be aggressive. If she gets just one turret back for a kill, it would make her flow so much better and still based on her own performance. She wouldn’t have to sit around waiting for resources, she could go get the resource on her own terms.

1 Like

i always say a compromise is the answer. sym2.0 abilities merged with sym3.0 :

1. primary fire locks-on only for the duration of first lvl beam (1.6 sec) then 3.0 beam

2. orbs pierce but only pierce enemies not barriers

3. teleporter is also a sheild gen , gives 35 shields to allies teleporting

4. infinate teleporter up time would allow players to use it to get allies faster from spawn (like old tp)

5. give her back the projected barrier

if i had these buffs i wouldnt mind nerfing turret damage . i hate it when my turrets get potg not me!

1 Like

did yall really necro this

Why are you in range of all three turrets simultaneously? (Barring Turretporting, which is awful and needs to be removed)

And her M2 is still perfectly dodgeable at mid to long range, it’s still pretty slow.

I had one idea for that recently that I wish had more traction, so I’ll repeat it every time someone says something about buffing her orb: