Sydney servers down?

When I open overwatch in the Americas region, it says there are like 600-800 players ahead of me in queue, and then when I get to the front of the queue, I lose connection to the game server and can’t log on. I got my friend to try to log on too and the same thing happened to him. I live in Sydney, Australia and I am connecting to Sydney servers, and I’m guessing that this is just an issue for Sydney servers, since when I changed the region to Europe or Asia, It would let me log on. I hope the servers are fixed soon if it’s an issue with them.

• Thanks, Benzi.
1 Like

hey, i’ve got the exact same problem.

Asia server works

1 Like

They are currently working on the server crashes, that’s why some servers are working and some aren’t. It also says on my screen that there are 600 people in queue ahead of me. Hopefully it’s up and running soon and Blizzard gives back the SR people lost in comp. ;o

Ok, thanks for the clarification. :smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, WyomingMyst forum MVP here. Blizzard is aware of the problem and is working to troubleshoot the issue.

1 Like

i wonder if they’ll give me back my lvl 4 endorsement… just got dropped down to 3 … assuming bc it considered my d/c as ‘leaving’ qp match?

For your information kampf

1 Like

thanks dude.

WoW!~ that’s absoilute bs about not restoring SR… well maybe not bs but it’s sure lacklustre that they don’t have ‘restore points’ on a per character basis before each new game starts.

as for endorsement well that’s no big deal… but SR… I’d be pissed if I were top 500 and it happened.