Switch to Talk Implementation

Push to talk is good and all but it doesn’t benefit console players since holding down a button keeps your thumbs occupied and away from the analog sticks. (The things that let you move and aim) I think it’d be a great idea if hitting the button unmutes you until you hit the button again to mute yourself. Open mics are annoying and holding the button isn’t the best idea. Especially since L2, L1, R2 and R1 are best bound to shooting and ability so you can use your abilities and aim at the same time. Do you think this could be an added feature for console?

Greetings Mikado. I recommend posting this suggestion in the General Discussion Forum. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

Okay, I wasn’t sure if this place took idea feedback. Thank you :slight_smile: