Switch link skins

So with the incoming release of Overwatch on the Switch. Will I be able to link my Blizzard account and have access to my BlizzCon and Twitch reward skins and Sprays like I already do on PC and XBox/PS4?

I know my collector’s edition Mercy wings did not transfer for the Switch version of Diablo 3

This is not yet confirmed but I am assuming any items earned through the BattleNet account link will pass over. Note I refer to any items only earned that are sent to all three platforms including OWL Tokens, Heroes of the Storm Nexus Challenge Rewards (which all of which are now found in standard loot boxes), or Twitch Streamer rewards like the Baptiste Reunion Challenge sprays.

Please keep an eye on this master topic where I am tracking questions and known facts about the Switch release of the game:

1 Like

Yeah, I was referring to Baptiste Reunion as well as Ana Bastet sprays.
Tbh I really just concerned about the BlizzCon skins carrying over.

Nothing carries over right now between PS4-XBox-PC. I have Widowmaker Noire skin sitting on my PS4 and will probably never see it again since I play exclusively on PC now.

I think Jeff Kaplan (?) said maybe a year ago they were looking to link console accounts together so you could carry over cosmetics/etc. across platforms, but so far as I know there hasn’t been any information about that since. With OW coming out on Switch I think now would be a really, really good time to release that functionality, would give PC players an extra incentive to get the Switch version too.

Not what I was referring to. I have the widow skin on PS4. I talking Blizzard account related items. By linking my account on PS4 and XBox I have access to BlizzCon skins and the Twitch HoTS rewards on those consoles. Was wondering if this will also carry over to the Switch version as well. Was a bit of a grey area since the PC CE of Diablo 3 doesn’t carry over the Mercy wings to console even though they are also account based/linked

Ja das würde mich auch interessieren. Ich habe lange auf ps4 gespielt und spiele jetzt auf nintendo switch, da ich keine ps4 mehr besitze. Ich würde mich freuen wenn ich alle meine erspielte skins sammlung, stimmen, Sprays auf die switch verschieben kann und dann natürlich auch auf Overwatch 2 =)