[Switch] Didn't receive the preload bonus and some of the legendary edition bonuses

Hi, i just started overwatch on switch and i didn’t receive the Noire Widowmaker or the 5 epic skins and the 5 legendary skins, can someone help me?

1 Like

I recommend you open a customer support ticket for this issue as it’s related to ingame items.

how can i open a customer support ticket?

Do so by going to this page: Overwatch 2 - Blizzard Support

Upon entering press the “Contact Support” button and follow the instructions you’re given.

same problem, waiting for support answer.

1 Like

the answer they gave me was not good, they told me to redownload the game, or download the skin through your e-shop download history, but none of those worked, will send another message to them, hopefully they help me this time

I was thinking about unlink the account, deleting the game and save data, then downloading again but I think it’s a risky solution, what about i lose the origin skins too. :confused:

1 Like

i don’t think you would lose the origin skins, but i’m not sure that would work, i’m quite worried i won’t get the noire skin and the legendary/epic skins

Did you manage to recieve the skins, I’m currently having the same issue and both Nintendo and blizzard are blaming each other for it :confused:

i gave up, i wish i could atleast get widowmker noire, but nope!
i had to play on the same account i bought the game on, what a load of bs