Swapped Characters Not Rendering

Occasionally (not often - maybe one to two games a day if that, but only since season 3), when my teammates swap, sometimes the character won’t render for me. Instead, it’s just a pink, sparkly circle. I can see their health bars, but only if they’re in my LOS and sometimes only if they’ve taken damage. I can no longer see their health through walls because they don’t have an outline whatsoever and I can’t see health bars without LOS. It’s also not hero specific - as it just happened with a tank and a DPS multiple times in one round between multiple heroes (although it didn’t affect my other two teammates). Sometimes I could see them if they swapped someone else, but as soon as they swapped again, they were gone. It’s incredibly frustrating as a support player - especially playing someone like Ana.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.