Suspension from ranked doesn't make sense

After getting disconnected multiple times from blizzard servers (all my other programs have no issues and my stream is still running), I got suspended for 30 minutes for leaving games early.

This is stupid because I am not even allowed to finish the game I was disconnected from, resulting in a loss of SR for my whole team due to an issue I cannot control.

Solution: let me rejoin and finish the match no matter the suspension. Suspend me after I finish the game.

I’m seeing people disconnecting and rejoining in my ranked games in about half the games and it is definitely not a unique problem if you look at the technical question forum.

1 Like

What region are you? That could be having an impact

I’m in America Region, connected to Singapore server, I have 20ms ping consistently.

It is not a network issue, I have no problems when playing other games, even hearthstone has no issues.

Back on topic, why is blizzard suspending me mid game? Doesn’t it just promote leaving games early rather than completing them?

In fact why not reduce the suspension duration if I at least rejoin the game within the time limit and complete it.

1 Like