Suspended in competitive twice in 2 day for no reason

Im suspended for 1 hour and 30 minutes for no reason. Im not given a reason. I havent done anything obvious like leave a game early. So why have i been suspended? I was also suspended for 30 minutes yesterday for no reason. Both times i have opened up overwatch on my Xbox and it says that im suspended from competitive and i dont know why. Can i get some help with this?

1 Like

Blizzard and overwatch teams are a joke. They said my son was feeding and suspended our account. Denied by ticket and wouldn’t let me talk to a person as to why. Automated bannings. People don’t like you they can report you. You aren’t good at the game? Risk getting banned. I’m done with blizzard and overwatch. Scammers

Getting a competitive play suspension can be caused due to disconnections. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Did you by any chance quit, while the game was searching for a competitive match, or get disconnected in the middle?