Suspended in 2-2-2 because of the HUGE SR difference!

I hate to break it to you but you will get some notes soon from mods cause even mentioning that you get suspended will get you propably silenced cause its against forums tos.

Also, I really dont believe that 222 got you suspended & you only like to use it as a scapegoat due to your own (maybe attitude or something) and pretending to be all ‘‘nice’’ here & such)

You usually get reported & banned for a reason.

I guess telling the truth is against the TOS. I’m not on OW cussing people out, but I do use sarcasm. It either invokes rage or the healers pick it up a notch.
I’ve always been reported multiple times in comp for throwing when I have performed poorly: the system is broken. When you play hundreds and hundreds of games, you get reported more often than say you play twenty games a week.

That’s not why your account was suspended.

When you have someone with 2200 SR trying to heal two DPS with a 3200 SR. They usually can’t keep up. Things get toxic. The lower ranking player will often get blamed, resulting in that person reporting everyone on the team. If you play hundreds and hundreds of games, the broken report system will tally that up. If you play a few games, you could be toxic as hell and still not get a suspension.

1 Like

Probably not the case

Yeah ‘‘the truth’’. Which is just plenty of excuses it seems.

You might wanna read the rules 1st.

‘‘users who are penalized or silenced in the game for negative conduct will find their posting privileges revoked throughout the duration of their penalty.’’

1. You’re making assumptions based on…nothing.

2. Your suspension will have come with an email stating exactly why your account was suspended. I can guarantee you it’s not going to say it’s because of your SR disparity.

Those are not assumptions; that is based on experience of playing qp and also comp.
Another point to be made based off of experience is that the higher you go up in SR, the more toxic the game becomes. That is a fact!

I complained it a while before 2-2-2 about it
1500-2k SR difference is not fun

Even now I get sometimes in to a high diamond/master match and the next round into gold

1 Like

Yeaaa suuuure. And no, that’s not a fact btw.

I’m not trolling or harassing anyone. I’m providing constructive criticism on a broken system that is based on a bot algorithm. Meaning the more games played, the higher the chance of getting reported.

Guess you need to learn harder way then.

What is your SR? Have you played Bronze through Masters? Do you have that experience?

…You really dont get it do you?

Also, why on earth do you think that sr matters with any of this?

Yeah OP you should use a different story to push your narrative, like for example just saying that the SR gap difference is quite insane, which is true.

Quick Play doesn’t work like comp though, they work on an team average balance so you are going to see, in weird occasions, masters and silvers in the same game. If you want a “balanced” game SR wise, go comp.

PS: The gap in comp should be 500 max.

Yeah this didn’t play out the way you claim it did.

You really don’t have to say anything in the first place, and I know you didn’t get suspended for JUST asking for healing. You’re leaving out the toxicity and we all know it. It takes so much EXTREME toxicity to get punished in this game it’s ridiculous to pretend you got suspended for saying, “Hey, can you heal me?”

Because experience matters and you clearly do not know that it gets more toxic as you move up in SR. You are probably a low-rank player with no experience in each elo. Clearly you are private for a reason.

How did you ask them? Word for word.

Welcome to Blizzards legit discipline system that is never reviewed by GM’s as to the validity of claims made.

Then I wonder why I have 2 perma banned accounts on these forums.

Long story short, start reporting them for abusing the report system.

There have been times I reported my entire team, and 1/2 the enemy team for making false claims about me, and reporting me for it.

1 Like

I’m willing to wager you didn’t simply “ask” them.

Can you upload the audio of you “asking” them? I’m willing to wager it is not as innocent as you are portraying