Suspended from competitive due to bug

I was searching for a competitive match and it found a game but it did not star the match. Since i can remember theres that bug that you dont get in to the match but the match just gets canceled and you queue again but this time the match got canceled and i got suspended from playing competitive and i got -50sr from “leaving” the match.

1 Like

This is not a bug. Whenever you have a connection issue that prevents you from loading into the Competitive match, the server will cancel the match automatically for the benefit of the other players. Since you are the one who caused the match to be cancelled you are automatically penalized.

1 Like

Since you are the one who caused the match to be cancelled you are automatically penalized.

What he fails to mention is that sometimes it is Blizz’s fault, yet they will still punish you for their bugs. Yes, this is in fact a bug, however Blizz recognizes it as a “preventative measure against unfair play”.

This isn’t a bug at all.

This isn’t a bug at all.

Even so, Blizz needs to figure out an alternative. Punishing players for a poor ranking system is just as good as Blizz punishing workers for speaking up.