Suspended for canceling queue

Got Suspended for 10 min and lost 50 SR beacause i canceled the queue. Not the first time this happened.

I have a Shadow Play recording of this, how can i show you the video?

5 Likes

Was going to post the same issue. Accidentally clicked on comp que, immediately canceled que, and was immediately put into a comp game. Was unable to rejoin the game. Lost 50 sr and was banned for 10 minutes.

I Duo queued with a friend, he was able to join and the game was cancelled.

I would like my 50 sr back.

2 Likes

Same also Duo, and Friend could join

same problem happend to me yesterday

Just happened to me also. I join Que, go to the toilet, come back, and see that I am suspended and lost so much SR. It’s already hard enough to gain it. Is there any way to dispute this?

You were probably booted for being AFK

Takes 20 seconds to urinate man. I was in a skirmish room game by myself.

Same error,I think it´s a bug but btw i reported in another forum if it is neccesary for clean the problems of your account if it´s possible

Same thing happened to me. Fix please Jeff

1 Like

Samething happened to me about 2 months ago

Hello there. This has been a glitch I have been personally observing since the start of season 17. Basically the theory is that you were paired into a match at the same time you clicked cancel and this is happening often to many players because matchmaking has dramatically changed to have really fast queue times. The game client tried to exit out while the server marked you as absent. Until any news of this is addressed by Blizzard, be sure to only queue for a Competitive game if you are absolutely ready to play.

On a positive note, I do not see any reports of this happening with Role Queue Beta on the PTR so I am hopeful this issue will be resolved when the new patch goes live.

1 Like

Same problem here. Just happened in normal competitive queue.

Thanks for answering. Let’s Hope for patch.

Fixed your typo for you :smiley:

1 Like

Same problem - it should either give an option to rejoin the match or it should give a confirmation warning

Well good news…happened to me today, in the Role Queue Beta…got a “rendering error” which is basically poor programming code, and client crashed. When i came back in i had a 10 minute suspension from the new beta queue…

That’s total crap…should be a 2 minute reconnect option and then if the person doesn’t reconnect then do the suspend for 10 minutes…but if your client crashes due to crap programming on your side, the player get’s punished…that makes 0 sense.

The message “Your rendering device has been lost.” is Overwatch’s unique error message of when your graphics card shuts down during Overwatch’s operation. There are wide variety of causes behind this. First if you use a NVidia RTX 20X0 series graphics card, there is an ongoing issue that can result in this error. Thankfully there is a workaround solution available until they can completely fix this problem.

If you do NOT own a RTX graphics card, DO NOT attempt to use the workaround solution listed above, instead please follow these standard troubleshooting steps:

If you need more help from this error, please post a new topic in the technical support forum.