Suspended for 20hrs for disconnect for a second

I need a reset on this timer or something because every time my wifi bugs out it comes back in a second but the game refuses to let me back in since it tells me to back in so I have to restart the game from the battle.net launcher so I just get a leaving penalty.

Nah. This is entirely on you. You know that your wifi fails, and yet you still decide to play competitive and potentially ruin the game to other 4.

Get an ethernet cable. As long as it is no longer than 95 meters (so, you have some leeway), you should be fine.

1 Like

I didn’t mean wifi I am on ethernet and I literally connect back instantly but cannot get back because the game logs me out so I have to relog in through battle.net. It also happens once maybe every other day but the timer keeps increasing. I don’t believe the timer should keep increasing as long as you’re not disconnecting every other game. (And I’m on school ethernet so I cannot do anything about it)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.