Suspended because what?

This has happend to me several times now and its really annoying at this point. I have been suspended AGAIN without any reason at all. I started the que for a ranked match as support but then needed to go to the toilet so i quit the que and went to toilet. After returning i saw that i got suspended for 1 hour ( this has happend several times already ). Once it even went as far as suspending me for 8 hours for no reason at all and i know for a fact that i have not been put in a match because, as the information that shows up when you try to leave a ranked game states, the match counts as lost, but when looking up my game history, no match is to be found. It once even happend while i was in a group and my friends said that out of thin air they couldnt start a match because i got suspended ( while being afk in lobby ). PLEASE for the love of god, give me a reason WHY this is happening all the time because this aint fun anymore

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.