Suspended because what?

Yeah but you ignored the emails saying account closure when u were suspended before

this system literally bans the worst offenders or those easily titled by others and news flash there’s tons of players here to tilt u for the content and report u cause that’s the built in mini game to ow is the report system

u were not perma banned because of one stack u were baited into tilting

and if u were perma banned u were probably reported at least 450 times

1 Like

no im pretty sure i tried to refute all of my reports because im constantly getting streaked into unfair 4stacks of toxic one tricks or ppl who openly admit to throwing during pick phase…

yeah i just dont believe saying basic meta countering things like “ana can switch they have 5 dive” is inappropriate. but to each their own i guess…

also didnt i report u in LFG for having a title about “report me for abuse” WAKAWAKA

I was just suspended I know the reason though I left on team forming because one of the team was spamming the voice channel with death metal music :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can just mute them?

How do you mute a single person haven’t figured that out. However in the case of what was blaring through the headphones I probably did the team a favor :slight_smile:

Literally push “p” and click the sound icon beside their name, muted, hope this helps.

4 Likes

or the actual individual causing the problem could stop spamming the voice channel that the team relies upon for communication?

A simple solveable problem that you chose to ignore, justifies you ruining the game for 11 others?

1 Like

the only person ruining the game in the stated scenario is the one spamming the voice channel

also, imo, victim blaming is not a good thing

1 Like

Just takes half a brain to use the mute button.

Instead, you are here justifying why someone actually ruining the game for 11 people, is fine.

2 Likes

once again, I recommend not choosing to blame the victim, and further, there is no need for such an attack

again, the only person ruining the game for 11 others is the one spamming the communications channel

one might actually conclude that the statements I am replying to are an attempted justification for any given player to spam the communications channel

2 Likes

First of all, the spam only affects the player’s team, not both.

And if YOU dont want to hear spam, you can mute it =]

3 Likes

again, the player in question is the victim, and I recommend not blaming the victim

1 Like

Seems like you dont understand the difference between victim and perpetrator :clown_face:

3 Likes

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Average Megadodo Convo in a nutshell

3 Likes

Literally though

1 Like

Onlooky! Ahahahahahahah xD

2 Likes

In fact, not a single person reads reports until a penalty on an account is appealed.
So how could this problem be solved?

Here is my solution:
The reporting system must be removed from the game and outsourced to a website / support page.
Currently it takes 3 seconds to create a report in game, I think it should take at least 30 seconds.

This way, a large percentage of unimportant /false reports are removed, leaving resources for really important reports.

1 Like

However you will not get banned for being racist, sexist, throwing games, cheating, smurfing or anything like that…

1 Like