Supports should talk about impact instead of survivability

Basically.

Well flankers got tuned down so it isn’t a surprise to see these new results

Dps dont have the 10% move spd anymore so they arent massacring supports like they used to.

Also they nerfed most of the dps after that beta.

100% would do it again.

I find tanks reteat the least, my speed boost is not for you to go in back up for the love of god

Yup, we’ve been at this for a while.

[OW2] Balance Design Blueprint

With how big they are, it’s unlikely they would manage to retreat in the first place.

I mean this can be played the other way too. As a dps it feels pretty bad when you have another dps dead and Kiriko throws suzu and now they’re full hp. Or you get a pick at the start and mercy will rez. The only time I feel my choice is robbed from me as a support is when they have one shot heroes who render me useless.

Seriously? You wouldn’t nerf widow to 175hp or nerf sojourn?

1 Like

If I had to give up the flanker nerfs to do so?

yeah, I’d do the flanker nerfs instead.

1 Like

Oh Lord you guys are raising my blood pressure :woozy_face:

1 Like

Why? I think we actually in agreement, in that we would nerf both, but if you FORCE us to choose, I think you are getting an idea how much the flankers have been a problem to the support players.

It isn’t that we like the snipers, don’t get us wrong…

1 Like

Yeah it just sucks knowing I’m in the minority here. I feel like I’m the only one who prefers flankers over one shots as a support.

Well it works if they use VC but people seem to be allergic to it for some reason

Hey, they asked the devs about Genji on stream about changes in the next seasons.

apparently he is doing better than people’s impression of him, and is fine.

I think the devs just lied to the higher ranked Genji players.

I’m not the worlds biggest fan, but even I’m advocating for higher ranked buffs to him :slight_smile:

It seems wild that the devs are like “this is fine”

1 Like

and the devs say that rein is fine would you agree with that or no because i would say rein is the second worst tank right know.

and yet they left hog while just doing damage tweeks they could have done weeks ago did barely anything to sojourn again and left her one shot in tact so i guess this is fine to the devs

They talked about that too, they couldn’t they had a bug where they literally couldn’t change 3 of the heroes :slight_smile: Hog was one of them…

It isn’t what I would have done with Sojourn, but it was VERY cleverly targetted for high ranked play without effecting lower ranks.

I’m sorry i just don’t belive that at all. they can say it all they like but at this point i think they have the cat picking if the meta heroes get nerfed.

yet it keeps intack the one shot and mercy pocket she still get the damage boost from it and she can still one shot and i don’t think it will make any less powerful

I’ve been coding enough I 100% do believe it.

If it has 1/2ed the charge rate that is a hell of a power shift.

i code as well and just don’t belive it at all based on the patches this is also just and old version of hog in ow1 like for real I’m sorry i cant trust the devs any longer my faith his just dead.

only when poketed by mercy and her charge rate is insane whe doing damage charges t imagine if widow did consent to damage while scoped in to charge her sniper and then got a one shot after that