Support main looking for friends to play with!

I mostly play in comp and I am in the diamond/master range! I main Mercy and Moira!
I would just really like to play with other chill people because solo queuing can get kind of boring haha. Comment below if you’re interested and I’ll add ya! I also have discord too!

also…I hate that I have to say this but don’t add me if you’re looking for someone to flirt with and pretend to be your girlfriend LOL. I’ve had some crazy messages before and I’m not interested lol.

October 9th EDIT: My SR is 3730! If we can’t play comp together, that is fine! Other game modes are fun too :^D

1 Like

Hey if you’re interested I’m a former Dimond now plat tanks main also looking for people to play with my tag is umbrellacorp#1826

Cool! I sent you an invite!

Feel free to add me on discord IsThatDaku#5607 i have account in plat but happy to start pushing to diamond. For the record i have a fiance too so i ain’t looking for a gf you safe here :slight_smile:

I sent you an add on discord! :^D

I’m always up for it!

ZRated#1203

I sent you an add! :^D

1 Like

Gotta love the fact that you had to add that last part.

Sadly I am just a gold Tank main but if you ever feel like stooping to my level I play an okay Zarya in QP. Aaand one day maybe I can get to a higher rank. If you’re down just HMU on discord Emberly#4778

Have a group I play with, we’re good if we have a good team. add me if you want

Forgot this - Fatto#11147

I sent you an add on discord! I have a second account too so don’t worry that you’re in gold!

Any chance that you’re in SEA ?

uh I’m not sure what you mean by SEA sorry?

SEA is South-East Asia.

hey, would it just be only comp players you’re looking for? i’m still under the comp level to start playing in comp. Ive been mostly playing on console for Ovw and in the 2300s. If you don’t mind playing with me in qp you can add me:))

Oh, no I am not. Sorry!

high plat/low diamond if you would like to play some. Not quite masters material though… Twist#11588

I’m down to play, I’ve hit masters on support but my SR keeps going up and down. I’m bored/ annoyed when it comes to solo queuing as healer, so hmu if you’re down godsent#11594

Sure I don’t mind! Just give me your username and I’ll add you :smiley:

Melody#12718 is my BT