Support favoritsm this past few patch

they haven’t. there isn’t a single dev post about it, you are making things up. its not just his head, he can be shot through it in many situations. I was damaged through deflect 6 times in one match today, and I only have 50 ping. imagine what its like for those with higher ping.

No need to get hostile. I thought something was true when it wasn’t. It’s not like I was trying to feed false information.

will actually promote more DPS only mercy’s cause of the new damage output :eyes:

uh

that’s exactly what you were trying to do.

I wasn’t. I didn’t know something that I thought I did. That’s not trying to feed false information. That’s accidentally giving it. You’re treating it like it’s some sort of crime to be wrong about something.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

You were correct.

:innocent: You were right, he is wrong. Don’t worry about it.

Reducing the hitbox of Brigitte’s shield bash is, to me, the most fair early nerf they could have given her. From what I’ve heard, it actually represents the real size of the shield, which is fair in my book, even as someone who loves to play Brigitte.

I’d love to see a video comparison between Live vs PTR, though, just to confirm if my presumptions are right.

-SoaringEagle :eagle::shield:

It’s called moving away from Moira and making the soft lock you mentioned break.

Oh, please. You’re complaining about Sym? The epitome of trash tier?

No. That’s stupid. We’re reducing a hitbox size because a projectile is smaller than it? That’s like nerfing Sombra because Tracer exists.

If deflecting through walls (fixed) and behind him, plus where the ANIMATION DOESNT EVEN REACH didn’t worry the community, I would be worried.

Until you quote patch notes saying the hitbox has been reduced by “more than half”, I will think you are being purposely hyperbolic.

See above.

Have you ever played McCree? Because that isn’t how the interaction between Flashbang and Deflect works. Every time you try to flash a Deflecting Genji, you’re basically gambling with the odds stacked against you.

Confirmed bug. Stop trying to use it to claim that Blizzard secretly “hates Genji” or whatever.

Please. One hitbox fix and you’re acting like it’s Armageddon.

Oh, really? Then why did you say:

Hm?

Oh, give me a break. The devs finally fix his hitbox and you want to nerf balanced characters out of petty spite? Grow up.

Thank you.

You’re welcome.:vulcan_salute:t6:

Supports weren’t getting love for over a year (since ana launch). It’s our time to shine, then it’ll probably be defence/tank turn. Freaking deal with it.

there are literally videos of it still happening after, you are wrong. they haven’t talked about it since then. it happened to me twice in one match alone on ptr today.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

It literally just not even a full day ago, and you called Otter a liar and said there had not be a SINGLE dev post about the issue. When not only had there been a dev post when you said that (made that same day) but there had been a patch to address it.

The fact the patch didn’t solve it is irrelevant.

You were wrong, and now you also a lie because I never said that they commented after that, I posted evidence which refuted your claim that Otter was a liar and that there hadn’t been a single dev post about it. :wave:t6::wave:t6::wave:t6:

You owe Otter an apology, honestly. But I don’t expect you to, since you can’t even admit you were wrong and trying to put words in my mouth RN.

I’m not sure why you need deflect to be huge. As long as it’s blocking shots that would have hit you directly it’s fine. You aren’t “reflect reinhardt”. You even said you want “revenge” which is a SUPER POOR reason for wanting other characters nerfed. Calm down for a while, play the game and see how it turns out.

I don’t know why people entertain these type of thread.

oh because you knew the exact time line I was talking about? if I was killed TODAY by a shot THROUGH REFLECT then it hasn’t been addressed. end of story. The post was 5 DAYS AGO and ive been killed through deflect EVERY DAY SINCE.

Mercy does on average 388 damage according to Overbuff - wow, so that’s why Rein’s shield goes down so quickly, gonna have to nerf that!

/s

That post was made yesterday, which I helpfully circled for you was the same day you made your post. Which invalidates this claim

the moment they made that post, which was prior to your own statement. Your statement was demonstrably false that the devs had not said anything about it. Not only HAD they said something about it, but they had attempted to fix it.

That the fix didn’t work doesn’t change that FACT that you were wrong about the devs not having made a single post about it, and therefore was wrong to accuse Otter of purposefully spreading misinformation.

That the fix didn’t work is irrelevant to the point that the devs have “not made a single post about it,” being false.

Stop pretending that either Otter or myself advanced the claim that the issue was resolved, period. Nobody said that. They said there was a dev post saying acknowledging the issue and wanting to fix it, and that post was linked to you. Attempting to claim anything else was said by myself or Otter is a lie intended to mask the fact that you were wrong and that it was easy to prove that you you were wrong.

Lucio’s wall speed is reverted on the PTR, so it is a buff again.