Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her 📝

All you had to do was check my profile to see i’m higher than you. why does sr matter that much? i’m not talking about ga i’m talking about valk mercy becomes a jet with valk and is very hard to kill.

Again. I’m going to tell you this very slowly so you can understand.

You. Don’t. Need. To. Kill. Mercy. At. All. Focus. A. Target. Like. You. Would. With. Zenyatta’s. Discord. And. Mercy. Won’t. Be. Able. To. Outheal. The. Damage.

2 Likes

Just click on her LUL 4Head. i’ll try my best to focus her down with my console aim thanks for the advice.

And i love how you’re a typical mercy, condescending as hell.

This!
16 characters!

1 Like

No, he is he, others are others. Do not confuse the personality with the choice of the hero.
We do not make speeches that border on idiocy

i play genji it’s not like i’m immune to stereotypes. X hero was nerfed? Genji mains are ruining this game!

1 Like

So why are the others silly you have to do it too?

Did I ever stereotype you as a person?

No I just said a common philosophy that every Overwatch player should know. You kill a person they are at a man disadvantage and the chances of winning said team fight is increased. You don’t need to target a healer. You target anyone that’s out of position.

You get a kill you have increased chances of winning because they will either be lacking in the form of DPS if it’s an offense/defense character Healing if it happens to be a support character or Sustain if it’s a tank that goes down.

1 Like

i don’t have to do it. but when you’re dealing with someone as unreasonable as that ^. You don’t try to make a sound argument they won’t have it. obviously not all mercys are like that.

i didn’t say you stereotyped me. i said you were condescending and you were. it’s a theme through many of your posts.

In fact, what does this have to do with the personal choice of a hero? :roll_eyes:

i don’t know. You’re the one who brought this up.

No, you are sitting and talking about ranks with another person and that you were higher than them. When someone that’s at a much higher rank then you tells you how to counter the hero that they play you get defensive like I’m attacking you. Seriously get over yourself.

1 Like

you play mercy at a higher rank you’re not a god widow. Do you think i care? The only reason i brought up rank was because they said “you have clearly never played at higher levels” so i responded with something like “yes i have infact i’m higher than you but rank doesn’t matter right now”.

What? Me? :grin:

4 character

with this. 20 charaters

You aren’t getting my point.

Mercy heals at a rate of 60HPS inside and outside of Valkyrie.

MEANING.

I’m going to keep quoting until it sinks in.

1 Like

You started making stereotypes about choosing heroes :roll_eyes:

You’ve misunderstood my point. My point was that you would HAVE to focus mercy while she’s flying AND REZZing and it would be very hard because of obvious reason. But i made that point before you said she would have to stay at the same level.