Suggestions for Mercy from someone with too much time on her 📝

I actually don’t care about Mercy in particular.

I care about making as many characters viable simultaneously as possible.

Mercy just happens to be the current roadblock to that ideal.

I’m not particularly happy about Hanzo, or Zenyatta either.

Needs maor graph pasta obviously

“There shouldn’t be any mustpick heroes”.

Why is that such a controversial idea to you?

Im actually just casually poking fun at you? I really dont see much point in engaging in actual debate anymore, were both just going to continue to state the same things over and over again, Ill keep saying that while im fine with mercy changes, I dont want to go back to the dark days of her been garbage, you’ll keep saying that pre-rework mercy was OP, we can keep telling each other over and over until were blue in the face, its not going to make anyone happy, I dont know about you, but im bored senseless of this topic, and I dont even go over it half as much as you do.

If blizzard ever indicate their looking into making changes into Mercy, I guess this whole thing will be worth a revisit, but their intentions seem to be, for better or worse, that shes not on their rader and hasnt been since her latest nerfs which were quite awhile ago now. So until then im just gunna get on with it and play the game.

So instead lets just have some casual fun/banter and make abit of a joke at each other? Seems like as big a win as we can get at this point

I was thinking about how not being able to move when casting res would affect it, along with decreasing the range on it.

But it is always interesting to see what weird angles a res can be pulled off from.

Still alive, still alive, still alive.
Someone reads?

I read it… this idea of Eevee’s is still a bad one that dosen’t solve the problems people are having on either side.

1 Like

I agree with these proposed changes. Rez is essentially a mini ultimate and as such should have it’s own charge bar. Concentrated beams (as opposed to chain beams) in Valk is a great idea imho will definitely make the ult more dynamic and decision based. Valk’s ult charge has always been too low. A rework like this one in combination with the upcoming support changes should put all the supports on more equal footing

Heh looking at that right now makes things comical.

Do the incoming changes get a double hate then; I’ll join you in the sentiment.

Well you might get the troll pick part, but it we’ll have to see if they even consider Rezzing the forgotten times before the rework or least do something else.

Mercy will still be picked a lot thou even with these changes; it’ll just make it feel worse to heal.

Certainly would a nicer more fun direction then the current one they have taken.

I’m edging upwards toward 300+ hours on Mercy and these would be more engaging changes especially with the healing nerf applied to them.

I’ll take these options too since IDK at this point what specifically gets changed about Rezz and Valk just something, show me a more “engaging” Mercy you were talking about Blizzard because it just seems that you cannot get Mercy in a happy place.

They are not and they doing another Revert this a stat one instead of cosmetic one.

Sure its whatever at this point… sadly.

And Vale as well since they understand her more then Blizzard seems too (likely because they likely have way more time on her then any of one of the Devs since the game launch.)

Heh nice of them to listen…

Life isn’t fair… at least one Mercy Main words aren’t trashed – I guess be thankful for that for now…

I won’t say I completely agree but it would be a better direction…

How about we rethink about that Rez is only on Q even if its only a solo Rez hmmmm…

I might suggest just cutting to the chase and make the Rezz the Q now and dumpster Valk (what’s left of its fun that is).

It was definitely more exciting if you weren’t one of those fabled hide n’ rezzers.

And now we’re going back to 50 HPS too…

Whatever then just remove it and be happy and while at it just go to chop up the rest of healing and damage boost…

Just make the Ult Rezz and its also done and don’t just forget about multi-rezz or screw it even more and just get rid of both Valk and Rezz and go back to the drawing board.

Well there you have it. People value it SO MUCH then fine good bye Rezz, but take the skeleton in the closet too… Valkyrie.

Replace with anything except for what has been there already.

I not counting on it being in her kit by the time next year rolls around.

Boy that Rezz is so OP now ain’t it. Just like 60 HPS. Well whatever, I doubt anything they do will actually make the game feel better short of another rework.

In the end it wasn’t how many are Rezzed its about how much resources go in to make it possible (currently none because the cooldown is more a throwaway).

LOL

How about disable her for a season to allow a complete META shift… like they would ever consider it hmm or removing E and Q as they stand.

But hey I’m not just going NERF MERCY SHE IS ON TOP without wanted to get better gameplay in-exchange.

Yes because why bother otherwise…

LOL wasn’t there for that…oh well.

Seems like Revert is the witch hunt word of choice now (replacing Hide n’ Rezzer).

I just want change to Mercy not because I want it personally, but so that the community may at some point lose their fixation on Rezz and healing (in regards to Mercy), but heh maybe I just to see more crying as the community ruins the game with there own complaints about (mine included).

One the ones who say like me say try the current Rezz on Q and have earned (because its an Ult) and Clip Valkyrie down to an E ability that is short, no chained beams and no uninterrupted health regen. Try it, just try it to your ears since it probably won’t happen because Mercy is too much of a political hot cake…

Try mine (they’ll just nerfs afterall).

Hey-O, I’m one of those… I even make suggesting include completely rethinking Mercy’s healing and Damage Boost.

Its method of stress relief…

The only issue you only care about those viability metrics which is callus and also unimaginative in addition Mercy changes wont fix heroes outside of the support class and she is not the only “roadblock” and the up coming changes will only dent the numbers for a while until it will look the same again in Season 12 because at least as far supports are concerned they are mostly knock-off lesser heroes because they divide their power between damage and healing unlike Mercy who dedicated to healing thanks to the Devs intent to make her that way which will continue the we’re better off with a Mercy on our team META.

Sounds like code for "We don’t want you playing Mercy so much why do want to play Mercy so much?’

How about more heroes with Rezz abilities then that puts more on par with Mercy …

I left forums for 3 months a its still the same when I come back to check. OFC my nerf train approach didn’t gather any steam at the time “Mercy is fine” LOL RIP those sentiments.

Nah that just makes less fun and less outplay in its use. Better just to remove it at that point.

I just read good luck on reading to this point in my post IDK how long it is now.

If you say so…
At least it would be more dynamic.

AND POST…

1 Like

Don’t say things like this.

Now look, you’ve gone and scared the DPS away! Darn it, Eevee.

(She needs something to be done with her Res cooloff it’s not particularly great, is it?)

Remove infinite ammo? It’s a perk of the ultimate. Something you cannot do otherwise. I don’t agree with this.

I could do or not do with Mercy’s healing beam spreading during her ultimate. As long as I have line of sight and I am within range, switching between between allies is something I can easily do. I do this even with the spreading beam even though I don’t really have to.

I don’t think Valkyrie charges too quickly. Never had an issue with this.

1 Like

These ideas are just plain bad.

I think we have our guinness world record holder for most reply’s in a single post, forget anything else, I tip my fedora hat to you sir/madam.

1 Like

Oh, i like your Rez idea, reminds me bit of the Medic’s ubercharge a bit.

60% Damage boost stacked with Discord would make Ana’s Ult useless. I rather not see that at all for Mercy.

I’m actually all up for these ideas aside from removing tether from Valk, but I love the resource meter for Rez. Makes mercy more fun and rewarding to play like that!

Nice idea. Too bad it’s too complicating for Blizzard…

Oh My Mercy, I didn’t even realize it length until now :smile:

Thou I probably have lost to Lithy massive replies in the Megathread.

Who’s Rez idea? Just wondering as it’s not showing on mobile who you replying to.

Hey folks,

Thanks for the feedback, however we’re going to go ahead and lock this up now. If you have any feedback regarding Mercy, we recommend submitting the feedback in this thread.

Thanks!