Suggestion to forums

Can you write all acceptable and unacceptable themes for topics so if it get erased immediately without any notification, we can now that “not praising Blizzard is forbidden”

1 Like

my lets have sexier skins was removed :frowning:

1 Like

Code of Conduct ← this

1 Like

ok, is a Letter where i write all my emotions without any swearing, cursing and calling out names forbidden by code of conduct?
No?
Then why was it instantly deleted?

1 Like

I had my main account banned for 1000 years for a post that literally did not break the CoC in any way. If the mods don’t like what you posted, they will just ban you for whatever reason they feel like

3 Likes

You can get banned if you are too sarcastic

1 Like

Harassing or Defamatory

or

Spamming or Trolling

Idk I didn’t seen that letter.

1 Like

There are a couple of reasons why your post can get deleted and/or you can get banned:

• Like others have said: if it breaks the CoC.
  • If it gets flagged too much by other forum users.
  • Allegedly if a forum mod doesn’t like it personally, but there’s only anecdotal evidence for this, so I doubt whether it’s credible.

Note: posts will never instantly get deleted upon posting(because the forum mods aren’t robots). If such a thing happens, it’s likely a technical issue (either on the forums themselves or your own internet connection).

1 Like

U can get banned if some1 doesnt agree with your opinion or if u say something that could be peceieved as SLIGHTLY offensive

I had a thread deleted without explanation, i assume because weird people went off topic / didn’t agree with my opinions and flagged it. (Many people did agree with it and there was nothing wrong with the OP)

4 Likes

I have never felt more persecuted in all my life, and I will not stand for this discrimination!

sits down

Alright, now where were we? Ah yes, posts getting erased.

Not that any of my posts have ever been erased (people have to notice them before they can report them), but in my experience most posts asking why other posts were deleted tend to get deleted as well. It’s a slippery slope that can lead to getting your account banned.

4/10, would not recommend.

1 Like

For me, it’s a cultural problem. I’m German and we are used to it

1 Like

In addition to the Blizzard Forums Code of Conduct, there is also the Overwatch Posting Guidelines (which is pinned in the general discussion forums).

Based on your description, if your topic title directly called out Blizzard or the devs, it will be removed. Remember to write your posts constructively about the game itself.

1 Like

if mods dont like the post, they can just remove it, even if it doesnt break code of conduct…
if post was reported by players you would be muted for a day, so that means an actual mod deleted you posts…
blizzard was always like this, nothing new…if you want to discuss something go to reddit , these forums are just…