[Suggestion] Classic Game Mode

What if Blizzard made a game mode in Arcade where all the heroes were reverted back to their original settings at launch? It would be nostalgic and fun.

10 Likes

Well , it’s a good idea tho , i was hopping for the same thing , especially for the scatter arrow :’( :’(

I wish. Maybe it would be too difficult to code though? I’m not a developer so I have no idea, but I feel like it might be.

It’s not necessarily difficult to code a “classic Overwatch” in itself, but making it work as an Arcade mode would indeed be a development nightmare.

They presumably have versioned snapshots they can go back to for older builds of both the game client and server. The problem is that those builds would be running on older engine/frameworks that likely aren’t compatible with the current Overwatch, so the only “easy” way of developing it would require you to play on something similar to the PTR with a separate installation of the game.

1 Like

#BastionWithShield :slightly_smiling_face:

thinks about 30 m radius of songs
oh
Oh
OH
TIME TO ACCELERATE

I would love this so much

Widow 1 shotting Zen and Tracer body shots :drooling_face:

This would actually be such a fun mode. Being able to relive the older days of Overwatch would be amazing!

1 Like