Suggestion: City park map with a skatepark for lucio

I feel like a map with a futuristic city park vibe would be pretty a-mei-zing to see in Overwatch.
Having point A or B as like a bowl/ skatepark area would really be somthing to use and see lucio show off his wallriding skills.
The reason why i suggest a map like that is since parks are generally not big at all and i’m sure the overwatch team would do great with it.
Has the potential to be another CTF or 6v6 comp map aswell, if the regular payload or controlled maps would not work with that.
I love how eichenwald looks like, we really need more greenery in the future.
Id even love to be in the forest one day where we all found Bastion and then Ganymede captured our hearts when we thought bastion had killed him.
I know the gaming community dislikes starwars battlefront but ive always wanted a forest map like such in the game.

Thanks for all the cool updates to the game and reworks with certain heroes, its been nice to play the game lately.
It would be wild if you could perhaps make lucio grind on unbroken rails & ledges etc.
But appreciate what the overwatch team creates and gives the community without no DLC or paid extra season goodies like in other games.

2 Likes

I want like a full-on forest map. Black Forest is neat, but it’s not really an ACTUAL forest map. I want a stream, I want big trees, I want cliffs, maybe a cave. I figured they could make a map for the forest Bastion was discovered in. Sweden, I believe?

3 Likes

Blizz basically stated that they won’t make a real forest map because trees are too taxing. They want to keep the performance consistent across all maps.

2 Likes

I believe this might answer the forest map suggestion.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you, I didn’t ever catch that.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I hope we get to see that one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No prob
A forest map would have been cool though.

1 Like

Tokyo-To from jet set radio future. That would be perfect

1 Like

That really is a good idea, I like where you are heading with this :slight_smile: