Sub tomorrow, not today (Brig Medic skin)

Also, do note the streamer must have set the stream category to Overwatch, must be streaming live when you sub, and must be on the list they provided.

2 Likes

I did not know this myself actually, I will add it to the post.

I’m actually considering holding off until at least the 30th, just to make sure that it works smoothly and people are actually consistently getting their codes after gifting subs.

2 Likes

That is actually a great idea, incase there are any issues with the promotion. I know twitch can be a little buggy.

1 Like

i’ve seen lot of people on stream gift 3 subs … ml7 had to have a bot that says the skin is tomorrow …

1 Like

Even “worser”… Apparently, in spite of having a Brazilian streamer on the list, the event is not valid in south America… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Exactly. Just recently when they did the OW2 Beta Promo, a lot of folks were complaining that they weren’t receiving their Access Keys, or otherwise that their keys weren’t working. I got mine immediately, but couldn’t actually access the Beta until the following afternoon.

It really all depends on whether or not Yuuie is streaming tomorrow though. If she plays, then I’ll probably just go ahead and risk it.

1 Like

That is odd, which streamer is that?

I’m excited for Fitzyhere and Seagull personally. I will be subing to them.

Also while it is risky I think you should be fine but I will not deny there is a chance something can go wrong.

Sadly I tend to lose a lot of Warframe drops despite earning them in my inventory on Twitch.

I didn’t read the whole list, but Alanzoka is a Brazilian streamer. He even streams in Portuguese, and practically never in English…

1 Like

I’m aware of the risk, but Blizzard has got to know how much of a stink there will be if there are any issues which they fail to promptly address, so if there are issues, they’ll most likely be on top of them.

Besides, I actually am a fan of Yuuie, so even in a worst case scenario in which I don’t get the skin, it’s not like it’s a total loss. I’m mostly just treating this as an excuse to gift her a few subs anyway.

Still, if there are any issues, then Blizzard will be hearing from me promptly, and I will keep after them until they make it right.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not mad I subbed to two of the streamers I follow. It’s like a cup of coffee for each. I’d be mad if Bee does mess up that big and we, once again, get left aside :frowning:

2 Likes

nope f*** that if im going to sub to someone im going to drop 100 subs on some streamer with 10-30 views

Indeed, it can look really bad for them.

That is a good way to look at it.

Maybe I should check Yuuie actually. I might give her my third sub.

This is what people are talking about when they complain about it being added headache.

Do it on this date, for these people, who have to be correctly streaming this game, gift 3 separate subs.

So many parts of that where it can fail and you spend money and get nothing. Not to mention the whole twitch drop thing is already buggy.

and that’s just straight up complaints about the system itself, nevermind the part where it feels like we’re being used as payment.

2 Likes

I think you’ll like her. She’s cute, funny, friendly, and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Also, she kind of looks like Brigitte, so it seems fitting to gift subs to her and get the skin.

1 Like

as you said that, this is what I hear folks circus clowns *<:^)

I watch twitch but I have never subbed or anything, how much does it cost to do so? Just out of curiosity

Or don’t donate and save yourself from getting a crap skin? Sounds good to me.

It depends on your country. It is regionally priced (as it should be). For example, in Brazil it costs about R$8.00, which is like US$1.50 atm.

By the way, SA players can earn the skin: