❤ Stylosa & Jeff Kaplan Interview of New Hero Baptiste! - VIDEO

I think Jeff was talking about Amplification Matrix

It is painful to watch, but that’s more due to Stylosa being kinda cringey. Why he gets the favouritism treatment by the OW team I really don’t know.

Jeff is right about it not being good in GOATs though. GOATs works through long term constant sustain. Given that the immortality field can’t be repaired and has a long cooldown, if it’s down it does NOTHING, at which point tricking AoE is still more useful as it can be amped or comes in for along time and can be sustained like rally.

People love to act like a human being has to be the pinnacle of perfection and doesn’t make random mistakes here and there or people exaggerate to try and get their point across about a person they just don’t like. I’m sure you make some pretty heinous screw ups in your life but lucky for you it’s undocumented so that basically means it doesn’t exist and never happened.

or you know, he could just live his life?
Maybe you should stop playing video games like a 15 year old or maybe people can let you just live your life.

I’ll forgive you if you forgive us (:canada:) for Justin Bieber. Deal? :handshake:

2 Likes

We should all be so lucky. The rest of us let society tell us how to dress based on some BS called ”professionalism.”

1 Like

Jeff: Goats is really boring we must kill it! Keep nerfing brig until shes useless!

Also jeff: adds a goats-strenghtening hero

Community; goats still good! Delete brig!1!!111

May I recommend visiting the PTR Feedback thread for the latest post from Uncle Geoff.

Yes i just saw it

Still think it wont be enough, atleast until another heal-reducing hero pops up

I mean you also gave us xQc xD

1 Like

Blizzard,

Please let someone else do the interviews…this guy is just painful to watch, he keeps interrupting Jeff and takes forever to actually come up with a question. On top of that the second part of the interview was posted the next day for no reason…

1 Like

And thats the actual status of forums, MVPs puts :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: for every single thing devs do because reasons, never watch one defending the playerbase. What can we expect from devs if the people who has to communicate between are like this? Pathetic hahahaha

For you Wyoming: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh God… I’d completely blocked that out… I’m so so sorry. I’d hoped KarQ might make up for that. :tired_face:

That statement strikes me as odd?
He has like 70 singletarget hp/s and an additional burst-ability.

He doesn’t have any single target heal, the grenades are AoE for a radius of 3 meters, any amount of people (except Baptits himself) in that AoE are healed.

Jinx insufferable people like you are what got devs to stop responding to posts on here. learn to chill bruh at least wait until the hero launches when you at least actually have something to complain about. don’t take it out on one of the people who can keep us informed you child

Lawl, the irony.

Legit pretty confused why you’re randomly going off over that post of all things and I’m really not sure where you got the idea that I was “taking it out” on Wyoming? You might want to take your own advice and chillax dude.

I mean yeah that’s how you get the most effect, but even healing one person at a time with his grenades is effective. He heals 60 hp per grenade, same as mercy before hers was reduced. Back when she was considered a main healer. So he has that AND an extra heal ability. So he doesnt NEED to have players grouping up, he just shines in that situation. Even in a split up comp I think he is a competitive healer

so he will be unplayable for plat and below.