Stuttering like crazy on PC for a while now

I’ve been experiencing bad fps stuttering in the beginning while launching overwatch. I have to play the training area to essentially make the stuttering kinda go away.

But even now its just gotten worse, its annoying to try to play overwatch because of this ongoing problem.

DxDiag: DxDiag - Pastebin.com

I have uninstalled Razer Synapse, Ive updated Graphics Drivers, Ive done everything I can think of.

Some help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Problem signature:
P1: Razer Synapse 3.exe

Problem signature:
P1: GameManagerService.exe

Looks like that Razer software is still lurking and possibly interfering with gameplay. Other steps for correcting fps issues are located in the support doc:

Would you happen to know how to remove these problems? I uninstalled Razer Synapse already, and if they are lurking in the background would you know what to do about it?

I have an updated DxDiag if you’d like to take a look.

DxDiag: DxDiag - Pastebin.com

I am completely out of ideas on how to remove Razer Synapse any further.

Thank you

Unfortunately I don’t have a solution, but this exact same thing has been happening to me since I last updated my drivers just a few days ago. At first it would go away during a few minutes in the practice range, but I tried playing earlier today and it won’t go away. Can’t play the game at all right now

Fez im on the exact same boat as you, and its completely annoying

They have a pinned thread addressing this. That software is stubborn.

There are a lot of errors from the different emulator apps you’re using, and they might be interfering with the GPU. I say this because there are also GPU timeouts and crashes, and another alert from Razer Synapse.

If anyone here is having problems after updating the drivers, go back to an older version? Blizzard has no control over nVidia’s driver releases, it’s a back and forth thing when one updates and the other adjusts.

I have been working very hard to solve this tbh, Ive been uninstalling and re-installing drivers and am really frustrated, I know you are doing your best and are going on the DxDiag reports but im not sure its Razer at this point, ive eleminated everything razer and its still stuttery, I re-install razer synapse for my keyboard and it still the same stutter, and now its even stuttering for each character I play as in Overwatch, i cant role back drivers because I have a RTX 3070 (I have re-installed drivers like 10 times to try and figure out if it was that) and im out of Ideas at this point.

My rig is a RTX 3070 , i7-7700k , 16gb RAM , I have also tried moving the game over from my SSD to HDD to see if something or anything would change (It didnt)

I’m going to leave this Youtube Video link here with the kind of stutter I am having, I play as a few characters in the training area to try and explain and even use the SHIFT+N graph thingy to show whats going on behind the scenes.

Overwatch Stutter I have

I’m sorry if I come off as a bit frustrated, I certainly am, but I am grateful of your help.

any help would be appreciated.

The video shows lots of SIM spikes, meaning the hardware stops responding to game commands for a bit. Blizzard doesn’t offer PC technician services, but maybe their staff can spot another app causing a problem beyond what we’ve covered here. Their ticket system uses the DxDiag and also the MSInfo file (make sure to save as .txt) to troubleshoot.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1094/ticket