Stuff regarding Support role and players

So, first of all, I wanna praise the support players that have good awareness.
In positioning, aim, mechanics, the best thing I can get from someone who plays the role is awareness, for those who notice really easily who needs health, for those who seek the person asking for heal as soon as they click X, I love you.
Playing roles when the heals are consistent is amazing, it makes for absolutely enjoyable games.
Now, I know that this can’t always be the case because of flankers and all, but im trying to do an appreciation thread.
I also remember to stand still to make it better for Ana’s and Baptistes.
Also an apology to Moira players:
I used to hate Moira with all my guts. She can only do so much alone. As soon as her fade is gone, it’s easier.
Let’s NOT nerf Moira any further.
That is all.

3 Likes

Congratulations, your vibes have been approved. Keep up the positivity :slight_smile:

1 Like

That moment when your 50+ hours trying to get bap’s achievement pay off :slight_smile:
(I still don’t get it… Maybe at the 100h who knows, immortality field raises game awareness to stay far from the fight and immortality to counter. He’s pretty fun)

I also love it when DPS and Tanks don’t solo dive in a kamikaze suicide run and actually listen to shot calls because unlike them, I am watching the battlefield from the backline.

Omg the space bar spams some DPS pulls are like seriously what the … are you trying to pull, stop moving so I can heal you!

Moira always have limited resource and ideally she needed not just fade but ability to damage deal to punish flankers trying to kill the backline and ability to recharge her juices to help continue healing (she isn’t Mercy)

Thank you. Moira is the only support I like playing and I always try to heal the best I can. I don’t act like a dps Moira.