Stuck on entering game screen

Cannot get past the “Entering Game” on 3 different accounts. Tried on 2 different pc’s as well. Server problem. After a few minutes it boots me to an “Unable to Authenticate” screen. Playing from the UK.

Im having the same issue however i got past the original screen and i was able to play for a brief period of time before being kicked back into the main screen with “unexpected server issue occurred”

Gotta love how many people are reporting this and none of the moserators has an answer…

Guess they just don’t want ppl to play their game anymore

Hey y’all,

There’s been a few issues with different ISPs in different countries. It can help if you include the name of the ISP and country you are playing from so we can track these issues. In the mean time, try testing another network like a mobile hotspot of free VPN to see if there’s any improvement.

1 Like

ISP: Alliance Broadband Services Pvt.Ltd. Kolkata, Country : India, NA servers… I’m having the same issue too since the evening today, worked fine in the morning

Problem fixed here. Lasted two days.
Servers :man_shrugging:

Hi. Im an active player from Chile and in the last 2 days, after a certain period of time the game kicks me out and would not let me sign in, leaving me with the message “lost connection to a game server”. I dont know if this problem has to do with the LA servers, or if its a problem with my account. And if it is a problem with my account I would be very happy to know a solution

Please make your own thread with a looking glass test. This thread is already 6 months old and there’s no need to alert the OP about a new connection issue.