Stuck on bronze 5

This isn’t being fun anymore. Please fix the rank 5 bug. I’ve already won 32 games, healed, made damage, and tanked, and I’m still bronze 5 for the 3rd time completing the 7 wins. I literally do the same thing even more than my friends and they rank higher than me, they are currently bronze 1 and silver 3.

1 Like

The same is happening to me to man. I’ve been Gold 3 for 8 promos and haven’t even went to Gold 2 or 4 once yet. Kind of getting bored of it already. Just literally grinding for no progression or regression and on top of that my stats don’t even track

1 Like

Same for me, about to do my 5th promo(35 wins) so far. Win 7 loose 2-3 games every time and still Bronze 5. Playing Support, usually have top stats including saves and still nothing.

1 Like

Same, okay support and literally get POTG gold healing, win majority of games and not ranking up. Even won 7 games in a row and still didn’t rank up

1 Like

Same issue - I’ve won 15 ranked games as a healer with almost no losses and cannot rank up past bronze 3. Even after winning my last 15 games

1 Like

i ha this problem when i was at gold 4 going to my rank up which is gold 3 and it deranked me all the way too silver 1

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. You might be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.