Stuck on battle net overwatch download 99%

i have problem on overwatch download that stuck on 99% the last 300 or 500 kb its stop my memory is not full and i do a lot of things to fix it but not work i delete the game and uninstall it again 3 times and i delete the battle net aplacotion also i delete the cache files my pc is new 3070 orion i7 and i think the problem from the battle net app so how i fix that ?

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! This typically happens due to an interruption between your connection and the patch server. Can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help quickly determine whether the underlying issue is isolated to the network.

If the download completes when using a different network, then we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, you will need to contact your Internet service provider since they’ll be equipped to diagnose the underlying issue.

When contacting the ISP you can request to speak to a “level 2 or level 3 technician” since the front-line representatives typically only have access to basic diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.

1 Like

thank’s blizzard its work

i start the vpn and i do ( scan and repair ) for the file and its fixed
thank you too much

1 Like

Thank you so much! After trying the suggestions found in the following article a few different ways: Overwatch 2 Error: Unable to Install or Patch (PC) - Blizzard Support, it was your suggestion that helped me finally finish my download. After switching to my phone’s mobile hotspot, it finished within a minute. I do have a pfSense router, which was part of my many hours of diagnosing. I made many changes to ensure the Agent and Battle.net processes’ traffic were not being dropped from the firewall rules, but I imagine there to be another security setting preventing or delaying the grand finale. I ended up testing another game download (StarCraft 1) after switching back to my pfSense and it hung at 99% for a few minutes but ultimately finished on it’s own.
Thanks again!

VPN worked for me :slight_smile:

This also worked for me with Overwatch 2!