Stuck on Applying Update

Hello,

the first time I had that bug was about a month ago and instantly ate a 15 mins Ban without any chance to interact.

Today me and my friend queued a ranked game as we both got that bug. After waiting 17 minutes, we left the game via task manager. The message seems to be a kind of overlay which isn’t moving because it’s possible to hear the background sounds like if a friend comes online.
After we both restarted the game, I was able to start the game as normal, but my friend ran into the same bug as I started a deathmatch game while we queued for ranked. This happened two more times in a row - But just for him! I still was able to see everything as it should be, but he was stuck in the message screen.

4 Likes

Suffering the same bug. It wouldnt be so bad but eating a 15 minute ban and a loss in ranked for something entirely out of your control sucks.

2 Likes

Same here, just got one. Not playing ranked again before it’s fixed properly.

1 Like

same here, getting penalized for bugs SMH

1 Like

JUST got this. 15 minute ban. First game of the day.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

same here, unfortunately

1 Like