Stuck in same Competitive Rank 8 cycles (Gold Rank 4)

I too was placed in Bronze 5, however post the “fix” I shot up very rapidly until I hit Gold 4 which I have been for the past 8-win cycles. That’s 56 wins and I have not gone up or down.

My win average is 57% for the entire season. But somewhere closer to 63% since hitting silver.

I just don’t get it, and this feels like a bug. However, I have no way of knowing since the system is so vague. If this was my lot in rankings I would eat my humble pie, but I am confident in my abilities and performance, and this just seems off.

1 Like

I have the same problem, i am still stuck in bronze 5 even though I won 7 matches in a row

1 Like

same : it happened twice before but now it happened twice in a row im putting alot of time and effort into my competitive games, i started at bronze and ranked up fine until i hit silver II, then after i won my 7 games i ranked up to silver II… then i won 7 more games doing very well in all my wins and losses for both to then rank to silver I then i won 7 more games and ranked up to silver I… then i won my next 7 games to rank to gold V… i won 7 more games ranked up to gold V… then i won an additional 7 more games and ranked up to gold V… 4 times i have won my competiitive games on DPS wich is 28 wins not counting all the losses and then thats alot of time for an average person to then not be rewarded ranking up when i put the effort in its beyond frustrating to put in effort to achieve literally nothing!!!

1 Like

I am going to necro my own thread. I am still stuck in Gold Rank 4 even have high percentage win cycles. I can’t keep count, but this is absurd.
This is beyond frustrating and zero way to get an answer about what is happening.

1 Like

Its a bug. The players know about it, the devs are ignoring it. You can go 7-0 and not rank up or rank down, you can go 0-20 and rank up.

1 Like

Despite my good stats, win rate, and game sense, I remain stuck at the same rank. It’s frustrating to play with teammates lacking in comms, positioning, and target focus. The new ranking system is not helping. @Blizzard, please address this.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.