Stuck in bronze

Can you please check my account? I’m stuck in bronze, now bronze 5! even if I play well, I play comp. as healer.
I’ve been silver and gold in the past, even with worse stats.
I suspect there is a bug that is keeping me down in ranking.
Thank you

5 Likes

Same happening to me as dps. I should really be silver, I was silver in past and I keep doing more wins than lost

3 Likes

Same bug to me. And I assure it’s a bug, not related to match performances (xbox platform)

3 Likes

you are not alone in facing this issue, they have not even address this issue

3 Likes

It’s Blizzard, I’m pretty sure they will do it. I only experience this issue with support in competitive games.

3 Likes

I was stuck in Bronze 5 for about a week or 2… I was primarily playing Lifeweaver and was getting more L’s than W’s.

I tried switching back to my roots - mercy moira lucio, and I FINALLY made it to Bronze 4. It’s possible!

1 Like

Weird. I’ve had no trouble climbing slowly but surely. Started in gold, and am now plat in all ranks after a few weeks’ effort

1 Like

Estoy atrapado en bronce 5 a pesar de que ganó con más constancia y no pierdo ni 5 seguidas

1 Like

Ikr I had no trouble climbing (solo q) from gold to gm, I don’t see how it’s actually possible to be in bronze 5.

3 Likes

Yeah, I solo queue almost all the time as well. Congrats anyways!

1 Like

This is a known bug called the “minimum value” or “zero value” bug. It’s being reported all over the place and isn’t getting any attention from Blizzard. I have the same issue on my account (despite playing since original OW early days and never EVER getting stuck this low) but they aren’t responding.

2 Likes

I have been playing OW2 for over a year now and I believe I have a similar glitch/bug in my game. As I play ranked games for the support class, my rank never changes, and neither does my percentage ranking in the division. From my understanding, the division % ranking should change at least a little bit every single time i complete a set of ranked games, but it dosnt ever change. If the division % dosnt change, theoretically that would mean I have preformed the EXACT same in every set of ranked games which is not possible. Ive been winning most of my ranked sets of games usually going 5-2 and nothing has changed. I’ve read online that this is a bug/glitch for some people, and I have not been able to fix it yet.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Bronze 5 Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.