Stuck in Bronze 5

It doesn’t matter how many games I win i cant get out of bronze 5

11 Likes

Same here. I quit until they fix it. I don’t think they even acknowledged it though. I’m not making a new account and losing all my stuff.

2 Likes

Same for me. The update Tuesday got rid of the minimum value bug but it’s still not letting me out of bronze 5. Now I just don’t rank up after positive win rate and it says I’m better than 92% of players

4 Likes

same here.
There won’t be a fix unless it affect top tier players or streamers I guess…what a joke.

Its been fun lads,
but it is unplayable for me now…
Did not believe there was a elo hell till i got there.
Every game a rage quitter or AFK or some weird reason…
Can’t queue with my friends cause the bug demoted me from gold to bronze 5
i just can’t play a single game and have fun anymore.

1 Like

I believe the Bronze 5 bug has been fixed as of yesterday. I logged in last night and received my season 3 comp rewards AGAIN! Got my last win needed for a re rank on my support role and it actually moved me to bronze 4. It hasn’t moved all season even with 5-0 record for the re rank until last night. Maybe them giving me my platinum rewards AGAIN was an indirect apology. I hope it’s fixed for everybody

2 Likes

I seem to be suffering from this again. I’v gone though the last 5 ranking assessments and I have not gotten out of Bronze 5, even after winning all 5 games in a row.

2 Likes

Is not fixed for everibody, still Stuck in bronze 5. But Happy for u Bro, take that plat for us also :fire:

1 Like

Same bug as before, rank doesn’t update no matter how good or bad you do.

Mine is stuck at “You are a ranked higher than 59% of players in this division” after multiple updates. I could win 5 in a row, or lose 15 in a row and it wont change.

2 Likes

Maybe a way to get rid of all the bronze players? If the rank doesn’t update, they will stop playing.

2 Likes

Same here 80 % higher then most players. This is worst ranking assesments in a long while . Please fix this!

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Bronze 5 Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

I have won now more than 15 victories and still stuck on bronze 5 as a Tank, can please someone of the Devs give an answer about this topic?, its really frustrating to play and play and dont get any progress, most of my friends are gold on DPS an Support and i cannot play with them because of this issue.

1 Like

Same here, I’m stuck in bronze 5 from the beggining of the season, it doesn’t matter how many matches i win nor how my stats are (they are not bad). I just don’t wanna play this game anymore.

1 Like

I am also in rank 5 bronze can’t get out of it

1 Like

I created a new account. I’m in Platinum 4 in it. How am I Bronze 5 and can’t get out on one account and Platinum 4 on another? I won 3 Master games( one was M1). It kept putting me in Master games, which played completely different, and I learned new things in them. I don’t think I’m ready for Masters yet(very sweaty for me), but I did well in them (got endorsed nobody knew I was B5). I’m not learning crap in B5. This game was making me think I suck at it. I don’t even know. However, I really like Plat games. People actually know how to play.

2 Likes