Stuck in Bronze 5 - no matter what

I am stuck in bronze 5 no matter how well I do, I play with golds in ranked, and do very well but when I re-rank no matter what bronze 5, even ranked in m.h. this morning and had multiple game with 15k dam and 7k heals and bronze 5, someone please help, I do not want to make a new account so I can avoid this bug.

2 Likes

The same happens to me bro, even if I win 5 times in a row the rank doesnt change

2 Likes

This happened to me this morning, but it wouldnt move me from gold 2 and then after more wins i somehow got to silver 1. This game is so broken.

2 Likes

You play with golds because the game is trying to supply you with better teammates who can carry your weight, to provide you 50/50. There is no bug, create the account, play 2 monthes you will be bronze5 again if you don’t know how to improve.
Or give me your account I will fix your “bronze5 bug” in 5-15 games max, just to prove it to you :wink:

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.